Serrt

Cameron Stoker's Ban Request for Joe Drakan

Your name in-game: Cameron Stoker

Your SteamID:  STEAM_0:1:128962199

Person's you report name: Joe Drakan

Person's you report SteamID:  STEAM_0:0:212158705

Why do you want him banned?: PME, FailRP, Lying to staff (specifically SMT), RDM x4? and powergaming to avoid roleplay.

Evidence(It's a must. If not provided, request is denied.): This situation requires a heavy deal of context so bear with me.

During the whole event saga with Rachel Fischer and Blackwood, when  it is close to the end, Drakan loses Commander Nemesis to a PK because he decides to go rogue as A-1 High Command, seen here:

image.thumb.png.e9c7111f5ff1605f85cf833b2192567e.png

He then comes back as Commander Zeus.

Drakan then gets into a situation where there is an ISD information leak and A-1 has to secure and rope off EZ Cells to deal with it. He has to kill an E-11 Commander in this process and his men accidentally kill a Nu-7 during this process. Should additional evidence be required to back this point up, I can later provide evidence from Benjamin Berg, who was the CO at that time. 

Long story short, Nu-7 moves to arrest Commander Zeus peacefully and take him to EZ Cells on the authority of ECM Bernie Clancy. Drakan then proceeds to pull his gun out and gun down all of Nu-7 for no reason to resist arrest. I had to come onsite shortly after to clean this shit up. 

To address the RDM part of this request, Drakan's defense at this time was that he knew Chaos Insurgency arsenal was Glock-18s (a questionable defense and potentially metagame) and that the Nu-7 in front of him were all holding these weapons, seen here:

image.png.d5e1f6d340c177e98129ae99bc88a762.png

However, a video recorded by Berg himself contradicts this entirely: 

There is only one Nu-7 found holding a gun and it is never pointed to Drakan, thus he is using metagame information in the first place to assume the Nu-7s are CI as his defense, then he proceeds to RDM them all in the process of resisting arrest when an ECM gave a valid order for his arrest.

Onto the PME, FailRP and Powergaming section.

After this, Commander Zeus is ordered to stand down and report for interrogation by Walter, who was O5-6:

image.png.ae1ea211d7a069511ca06284bbfa67ac.png

And he is informed by me as the acting ECM that he will be placed on Trial for the charges he faced. 

Unfortunately, there is now an absence of evidence, because Drakan deleted all pictures of what he did specifically in A-1 #announcements, however I have multiple text logs along with context to explain:

What Drakan did here is he asked me if his CMDR was going to be placed on Trial and found Guilty:image.png.a2e4301c05b8998d8c562c624bc017d3.png

To which I said it was most likely because he had evidence against him. What happened in A-1 announcements next is that he declared that Commander Zeus was in an armed A-1 convoy that had been attacked by Chaos Insurgency and it was thus impossible for us to bring him to Trial, seen by all of these screenshots:

image.png.fd63a0825c7f0b324e4b00be5890a385.png

image.png.1391901f3640c62c398376aad2ecc193.png

Drakan then proceeded to use A-1 #announcements to say that Commander Zeus had died in the attack on this convoy and thus it was impossible for us to stand Trial for him. Now, this happened the day after. I would like to make sure Norra sees this section, as he should be aware that I was on the server at midnight with Walter and Yokishi and I informed them that Drakan was saying ominous shit like this as if he was crafting a PME. The next day, I wake up to his name changed to Commander Drakan, cementing that he had avoided the Trial through an off-server roleplay event.

This is where it gets fucky. I immediately complained to Drakan about this and asked how the hell he managed this, and he said that Xunt and Norra gave them permission. However, this is where the lying to staff part gets proven: image.png.a79ba5007b6f90b8e77cb90565f77978.png

From what I understand, Drakan didn't tell anyone that Commander Zeus was being held pending Trial and it would be impossible for his bullshit armed convoy excuse to hold up, meaning that he managed to sneak this PK in unfairly. This is where I complained to Norra and Yokishi and forced him to revert to Commander Zeus, where he was then placed on RP Trial and executed  fairly because he decided to plead Guilty out of nowhere.

In short, Drakan RDM'd possibly 4 Nu-7 in complete FailRP and RDM by resisting fair arrest and ECM's orders, lied to SMT to powergame his way out of the situation and abused his position as A-1 High Command to make a PME excuse to do so.

The reason that this report is so late is because I learned today that Houston got banned for pretty much the exact same thing, whereas Drakan only received a slap on the wrist from what I know from Norra and Yokishi. As such, I believe this report is only fair.

Cheers for reading.

whilst im friends with draken and always have a good time with him, this is clear evidence

Current Ranks: ICRP Admin

Previous Ranks: Sith Sub-Path Leader, Battalion Lieutenant Colonel, 501st Vice-Commander/Lieutenant Commander, DarkRP Admin, Deathrun Admin, CG Colonel, SCP RP Super Admin. SCP-096, The Serpants Hand, CI Delta, IJAMEA, O5-3. Site Director, GOC, Echo-14, MC&D Salesman, Anderdon Robotics Robot, Sarkic Karcist/Vice-Manager, SCP-1048 (When WL), Head Researcher, MTF E-11 Commander, Ethics Committee, Church of the broken God Maxwellism/Orthodox, Harrow-23 Manager And NU-7

20 minutes ago, SniperMonkey said:

This is clear evidence I  mean the Mass RDM is proof enough to give him a Perma ban and then there is clear lying and Powergaming man what happend to him

nothing happened, he was always this way 

+1

I mean. The evidence clearly shows it. If for nothing else there is clearly Mass RDM. If it's wrong for everyone else, it's wrong for Drakan too.

Head of External Affairs - Ewan Miles

Unusual Incidents Unit - Special Agent Prophet

Ex:

Adytum's Gate Sarkic Cultist - Volutaar Ewan Miles

I was told Plague was the one managing events and peoples characters as he has done before with Rachel and other individuals in his events so i talked with him to maybe change up the situation with Commander ZEΥS and i did ask Norra and Xunt but maybe i forgot to add some parts as i thought they were irrelevant since i got to organise the whole zeus thing with plague. I did not go off on my own to create PME and i did not go through with it, i talked with SMT more and was adviced on what i do, so i did not go ahead with it, therefore i did not commit PME. All im being accussed of is miscomunication which im sorry to have done. And yes i was angry at those days because the ethics committee did not see the situation and decided it would be a good idea to not tell me im under arrest, not question me but rather send in random nu7 in to detain me, i thought it was an event or sometype of CI infiltration as i couldnt believe i was being arrested for doing my job.

Edited by Joe Drakan
10 hours ago, Serrt said:

Unfortunately, there is now an absence of evidence, because Drakan deleted all pictures of what he did specifically in A-1 #announcements, however I have multiple text logs along with context to explain:

You can try to request staff to access chat logs if Atlas has it

2 minutes ago, Crackface said:

"Random nu7"
Marshal of Nu-7 attempts to arrest you with a very valid reason with ECM backing. I wouldn't call them random Nu-7. You then decide proceed to kill all of them.

That's just unironically being stupid.

I cannot really say much about this since im not SMT and didnt witness the whole thing.  But you clearly had a hissy fit when you were going to be put on trial for a completely valid RP reason. 

You're literally ignoring everything else you did wrong. You're not even acknowledging how much of you prick you've always been when it comes to RP situations or even outside of SCP or how quite clearly you RDM'd 4+ Nu-7. Oh also let me point out
image.png.d5e1f6d340c177e98129ae99bc88a762.pngimage.png.501cdf7cf3f6d9d65f3cd4eaf2fac0b0.pngimage.png.509b923c7880ccf2dd542bf13a275713.png

I think it's about time you do some self-reflecting

i think this is super serious

1 hour ago, Joe Drakan said:

I was told Plague was the one managing events and peoples characters as he has done before with Rachel and other individuals in his events so i talked with him to maybe change up the situation with Commander ZEΥS and i did ask Norra and Xunt but maybe i forgot to add some parts as i thought they were irrelevant since i got to organise the whole zeus thing with plague. I did not go off on my own to create PME and i did not go through with it, 

Screenshot_20210510-075441.png

Drakan for some reason can't figure out how to upload images so:

evidence_3.thumb.png.030c366011d0f7e777027399d5398896.png

Evidence_of_me_not_lying_2.thumb.png.ba1ad42410c8ea42d5003bdc31b26c11.png

Evidence_of_me_not_lying.thumb.png.68448b80c235ac896f891ff9361e305c.png

evidence_4.thumb.png.1917b77131d74484f5863e155cf61af6.png

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

The video provided shows no context to the situation and contains no audio despite the fact the person recording is clearly saying something to the A-1. Due to the lack of context provided and lack of audio making it so I cannot discern if the Nu-7 was threatening the A-1 members in question (Very possible, given how Nu-7 were attempting to arrest them) this part of the appeal is denied.

I would also like to note that ECM has absolutely 0 authourity to arrest or order the arrest of Alpha-1 members as Alpha-1 reports directly to the Council and any actions they take should be taken In Character as actions of the Council. I do not know why ECM are flagrantly overstepping their authourity and attempting to arrest Alpha-1 members. If Nu-7 were attempting to arrest Alpha-1 on orders of the ECM, Alpha-1 can defend themselves and resist the arrest as it is an invalid arrest attempt. Alpha-1 can only be reprimanded or arrested by the Council or higher ranked Alpha-1 members, not ECM and Nu-7.

As for the PME stuff...

As shown in the screenshots Drakan provided he was very clearly attempting to work alongside SMT for an A-1 themed event. Yokishi who was SMT at the time even announced him going rogue and didn't take staff action against him, I cannot verify with Yokishi if he gave Drakan permission for this but it's quite clear from the fact that he announced it he gave permssion.

He did not just decide to do any of this without first consulting Plague, me or Norra. As shown, Norra gave him permission to bring his character back. As soon as Drakan was told to stop this event line by SMT he did. This is very clearly not "Player made" as he was working alongside the Event Manager as part of a storyline and immediately stopped when told to. Drakan did go a bit too far with his character hence why he was told to stop and did so with no issue. This isn't comparable at all with paying 10,000,000 to get a HoMD to break a rule without asking anyone first.

The entire PME/RDM incident happened due to an invalid arrest attempt from power tripping ECMs and Nu-7 (What a shock) and Drakan was given permission from an SMT member to bring his character back. However Drakan was very clearly using metagame in regards to the Glock 18 comment and will thus recieve a warn and a 1 day ban for metagame.