Mr Jeff

Richard Kruspe's 096 Application

RP-Name:

Richard Kruspe

SteamID:

STEAM_0:1:497336506

Playtime (Must be 4 days or over):

wU1YeqY_yom1o8IBsi3Lg2x5nco3aJf_Ud_VtgbAWbQM_LiqeZ1v-K1wJC86g0bq9xDwOnigxvq1VyStBbCDarI0HGGdCQ8gpBqcT0zE_ziYNALyc6wBda1bUVWDTX5KluLY64T3

In-game Warnings (Reasons and amount, provide a screenshot. Type !warns to see a list, warnings may not exceed 20 [exceptions can be made]):

LOhe1S9hu7hA7OfuohLPhzFKAZwuHgnEJ_jpn8hqpbrK0LYgxbppCfQltzrXUoghQiiHnUP1VYD_zBDWQ8toPxVwcf9x5sifnW_8vxraYXjVWFVWht2xFp7aXFqX6E8iTRSq_Otk

Warning 1) Accidental Propkill - Building an office back a while ago before all of GProtect and the objects collided sending it flying forwards killing the man accidently, was cleared up by Nicky and agreed upon a warning is best.

Warning 2) Was cuffed for OOC reasons and then the guy faced away as I broke out, in addition I was prop and body blocked when cuffed so felt it was invalid.

Warning 3) Was doing things tabbed out and walked onto 016 after it was thrown at my feet in PD, I walked forwards and immediately got turned so I propkilled myself, which I know still breaks the rules, and accidentally killed another however it was cleared up.

Have you read the rules of SCPRP and understand them?:

I have read them and I do understand. A few of the most common rules broken are:

• RDM (Random DeathMatch) - Killing someone without reason in RP.

• FailRP - Broad spectrum term for anything that would break the Roleplay like Researchers sprinting into Class-D Cells.

• Metagame - Using OOC knowledge through the OOC chat or TAB Menu to aid in RP e.g. finding someone is a CI without an RP method.

Have you read the SCP-096 rules and understand them? Demonstrate your understanding with an example or two:

I have read them and do understand them as well. A few of the rules are as follow:

• SCP-096 must report anyone who is intentionally attempting to breach them to staff e.g. staff assistant running into the cell and looking at his face before running away.

• SCP 096 must not turn once they have made their final kill instead they must face the exact same direction they were when they killed.

• SCP 096 must only kill those who are its targets unless the personnel is involved via bodyblocking 096 so they cannot pass through an area.

Are you able to play the job often and RP correctly?:

I can play the job often due to the much more free time I now possess due to ISD’s removal and being wiped from A-1. In addition, I can RP correctly as 096 as I have read his file on numerous occasions and I believe I can act just like he would.

What is the containment procedure for SCP-096 if it has breached? Explain with as much detail as you can:

Step 1) Should 096 breach, the first thing to do is identify where they are running to, EZ/HCZ/LCZ. 

Step 2) From there, the containment mobile task forces Epsilon-11 and Beta-7 are to order everyone to head into breach shelters or to look at walls and get away as quickly as possible. 

Step 3) They must ascertain who is the target for 096 and if possible terminate 096-1 before it gets out of control. Whilst doing this, they must try as hard as possible to not see 096’s face to avoid becoming 096-1 too.

Step 4) After facing away, all containment units must back up until either they walk into 096 or an object then move until they contact 096.

Step 5) An item to cover SCP-096’s face must be placed onto its head; this could be a bucket or a bag, whatever is feasible at the time. THEY MUST NOT LOOK AT HIS FACE STILL OTHERWISE THEY WILL FACE TERMINATION.

Step 6) Then they must cuff his hands together using the strongest cuffs available preferably containment cuffs and drag him back to his cell being careful as to not knock the bucket off its head and possibly cause another rampage.

Step 7) 096 should then be returned to his cell and placed in a corner to avoid anyone looking at his face before everyone evacuates the containment cell and locks the doors behind them.

Note: Should any foundation personnel attempt to breach SCP-096 during transit, they are to be detained immediately and taken to cells and subject to the Foundation’s Legal Codex.

While in a test, the D-Class they have put in your Containment Chamber has run out and managed to get to the Entrance Zone after looking at your face. What course of action do you take and what do you do once your target is dead?:

Once the target is dead, I immediately hold crouch or type +duck into console and site down facing the same direction until another target appears or I am recontained.

While chasing SCP-096-1, you pass a researcher, MTF personnel and D-Class who all look at your face accidentally. You manage to kill your original target and you circle back to kill the rest. Is this a good RP scenario and why? (Free form question.): In my opinion, it is a good RP situation as following 096’s lore it is what he would do by going on a circle and murdering them so that then nobody has seen his face. I also know that it would be interesting as it is not only more time for the site to have a little “panic” where more MTF forces may get involved but also adds a little change up here and there by looping back to kill.

A Group of Interest has entered the facility and is attempting to bring you to their base. While transporting you, one of the members sees your face, however says that it was an accident and that you should just ignore it. What should you do and why?:

I would immediately go into the rage mode (Pac3 if approved) and proceed to kill the GoI member as it follows the lore of 096 that even if it is an accident, he would still kill them as shown by the 4 pixels of his face in a picture that someone viewed and he killed them for it still.

Accepted

Richard Kruspe

You may request the whitelist to the 096 job in-game by providing a staff member with this thread.

I'll be slightly wary of your performance due to recent warnings.

I am on mobile due to my PC being broken, so no formatting for you.