Royal

Royal's HOMD Application

In Game Name: Royal Smith

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:62160850

Crafting Table experience level: 125

What job does the Manufacturing Department have on site?:  The job of the Manufacturing Department in the foundation is to supply foundation personnel with ammo, gasmasks, attachments, etc. The difference between the HOMD and normal manufacturing is that HOMD can sell healing grenades, breaching charges, SLAMS, and a MicroHID. They ensure armed personnel have enough equipment to fend off against raiders and SCPs that breach.

Why do you think you'll be a good fit for the Head of Manufacturing?: I mean it's a simple job just sit in a corner and spawn what someone wants. I'm pretty active as well and I have a somewhat functioning brain so listening to requests won't be hard.

Edited by Royal

M-"The Not ISD" approves

+1
Have known on server since V3 so I know that he's more than capable for HoMD

Scprp is bad, run while you can!!
Good Night GIFDog Morning GIF
seal GIF

• SCP-RP Current Ranks: PlatVIPSCP-RP Administrator, Junior Developer, MTF Nu-7 NCO, Head Of Manufacturing Department (Owner), Head of External Affairs, Site Director, The Serpents Hand (Vice-Manager)

• SCP-RP Past Ranks:   Organization for the Reclamation of Islamic Artifacts, Sarkic Cultist, Marshall Carter N' Dark Salesman, Ethics Committee Member, Epsilon-11 Commander, Unusual Incidents Unit Special Agent in Charge (Vice-Manager), GRU-P, Head Researcher, Internal Security Department, SCP-096

• HLRP Past Ranks:  Civil Industrial Union Journeyman, Civil Medical Union Nurse

• CW-RP  Past Ranks: PlatVIP, Combat Engineer COL, Adv Medic
2 hours ago, Rusty said:

hmmm, today I will wait for community feedback

Why?
U rly don't trust royal or smthn?

Edited by Joe Conner

seal GIF

• SCP-RP Current Ranks: PlatVIPSCP-RP Administrator, Junior Developer, MTF Nu-7 NCO, Head Of Manufacturing Department (Owner), Head of External Affairs, Site Director, The Serpents Hand (Vice-Manager)

• SCP-RP Past Ranks:   Organization for the Reclamation of Islamic Artifacts, Sarkic Cultist, Marshall Carter N' Dark Salesman, Ethics Committee Member, Epsilon-11 Commander, Unusual Incidents Unit Special Agent in Charge (Vice-Manager), GRU-P, Head Researcher, Internal Security Department, SCP-096

• HLRP Past Ranks:  Civil Industrial Union Journeyman, Civil Medical Union Nurse

I mean, he was also sad when wire removed

seal GIF