ivan.leongito

Complete Unban Request

Your name in-game: dont remember

Your SteamID: 76561198104645169

Admins' name that banned you:  how do i know?

Admin's steamID:  how do i know?

Why did you get banned?: mass rdm

Why do you deserve to be unbanned?: i deserve to get unbanned because it was a long time ago and now i am way more mature and i just want to have fun. 

Anything else?:  if i dont remember my username it's because it was a long time ago

Why did u make 3 of these at the same time, 2 of which were copy-paste

Scprp is bad, run while you can!!
Good Night GIFDog Morning GIF
seal GIF

• SCP-RP Current Ranks: PlatVIPSCP-RP Administrator, Junior Developer, MTF Nu-7 NCO, Head Of Manufacturing Department (Owner), Head of External Affairs, Site Director, The Serpents Hand (Vice-Manager)

• SCP-RP Past Ranks:   Organization for the Reclamation of Islamic Artifacts, Sarkic Cultist, Marshall Carter N' Dark Salesman, Ethics Committee Member, Epsilon-11 Commander, Unusual Incidents Unit Special Agent in Charge (Vice-Manager), GRU-P, Head Researcher, Internal Security Department, SCP-096

• HLRP Past Ranks:  Civil Industrial Union Journeyman, Civil Medical Union Nurse

• CW-RP  Past Ranks: PlatVIP, Combat Engineer COL, Adv Medic
15 hours ago, Max Livio said:

You were banned in July 2020 for: MRDM x7, apparently also said "cool" when he was told his kill count by an Admin.

Nah

Proud owner of the famous Gromit Mug.

2097774288_gromitmug.jpg.3238146ead01b08ab1a1552a97baf3dc.jpg

On 5/14/2021 at 6:04 AM, ivan.leongito said:

yeah but this was a long time ago i think the permaban its too much

Denied.

Regardless of time, it's permanent. There are special cases for permanent unbans but from the way you are acting, I don't believe you are fit to return.

1929295191_harlendsellsme.png.c60a33628d57a1cc80398074f90ad4ca.png