Hey, I also have this problem currently. I tried multiple things but they didnt work. So ive email Facepunch Support. Ill send what they say when they reply to here, then maybe that will work.

Let me guess. Loads everything fine, gets to starting lua, takes ages then times out?

Head of External Affairs - Ewan Miles

Unusual Incidents Unit - Special Agent Prophet

Ex:

Adytum's Gate Sarkic Cultist - Volutaar Ewan Miles

3 minutes ago, MasterFusions said:

Hey, I also have this problem currently. I tried multiple things but they didnt work. So ive email Facepunch Support. Ill send what they say when they reply to here, then maybe that will work.

Let me guess. Loads everything fine, gets to starting lua, takes ages then times out?

yup thats exactly what happened last time i played which was like 2 days ago i just cleared cache data and it worked but seems to not be working again

I get you, mines been like it for about a week. Until something gets sorted your best bet is to just keep trying to connect for now. Youll lose brain cells but you might strike lucky

Head of External Affairs - Ewan Miles

Unusual Incidents Unit - Special Agent Prophet

Ex:

Adytum's Gate Sarkic Cultist - Volutaar Ewan Miles

2 minutes ago, MasterFusions said:

I get you, mines been like it for about a week. Until something gets sorted your best bet is to just keep trying to connect for now. Youll lose brain cells but you might strike lucky

yeah rn im trying to connect since i unistalled gmod i gotta wait and download all the mods again hopefully that will work