Jason Haze

Rules on when /me strips of disguise can be used

There are certain situations which reasonably calls to strip a disguise off someone, such as when they have been captured after a raid, or there are confirmed hostiles in a certain location, such as mt and have been captured. However, there are other scenarios which makes no sense to attempt to remove a disguise from someone. An example:

Disguised ci walk up to MT and introduce themselves as a different organisation, such as government inspectors working with foundation and would like to discuss matters or whatever rp reason they may come up with. so, what is the only reasonable option for this situation of course? Cuff them, face scan them, find out they are not on the foundation data base for obvious reasons and then do /me searches for disguise. Adding this rule would add more rp as it allows ci infiltrators and possibly others to use their brain and go under the guise of another group to get into the facility instead of doing /me goes Rambo and takes on a 1v6 with my glock. 

please, give them a reason to find alternative methods because doing that currently will only land them at a cell in ez or a bullet in the skull.

if anyone has any other suggestions or improvements for this idea, I’d love to hear it, thanks for reading.

Please shut the fuck up, no one cares about your whitelists in a Gmod RP server

5 hours ago, Johnwickisblak said:

Any non-retarded staff member, will see it as power-gaming anyways. 

-1 not needed. 

I think he's talking about when you are cuffed and told to remove disguise without proper face scanning or suspicion, which isn't really considered powergaming since you are cuffed but metagaming

RIDE LIKE LIGHTNING - CRASH LIKE THUNDER

RIP BOZO 

2 hours ago, kenopsia said:

I think he's talking about when you are cuffed and told to remove disguise without proper face scanning or suspicion, which isn't really considered powergaming since you are cuffed but metagaming

this

Please shut the fuck up, no one cares about your whitelists in a Gmod RP server

On 5/18/2021 at 11:52 PM, kenopsia said:

https://medal.tv/clips/3yCo80Exbrgjp/tYcqWsnlCADI

Foundation usually goes "/me checks for disguise and removes if there is one" without even facescanning/ confirming they are not from the Foundation as seen in this video, sadly I even saw a few of them doing that to random civilians without them even showing any signs of them being CI or whatever, so adding a rule to counter that would be nice.

Edited by Drake Watcher