Plat VIP.

What is your playtime: 

It is 2 weeks 5 days and 19 hours

Do you have a microphone, is it good quality: 

Yes and Yes a blue Snowball.

Have you read and looked through the Battalion Handbook: 

Yes, I have read it.

Do you meet the requirements: 

I got banned once for being a minge over a year ago but I left the server and have come back recently to play seriously. I learnt from my stupidity and I feel as if I am ready for Battalion as I have matured leaps and bounds since then.

https://imgur.com/fPzkqck

In Character Section -

In-Game name: 21st LT FLASH.

Highest rank obtained: 

21st Colonel.

212th CPL

501st LCPL

74th PFC

GC(before it was 41st) LCPL

ARC(when it was a Regiment back in 2019) SGT or SGTM 

Why should we pick you for Battalion: 

I think you should pick me because I feel like I have earnt respect in 21st and with many other people on the server and in the recent months I feel like I have matured in many ways. I realised after I posted my first Application that I was not at a high enough rank at the time but I have spent as much time as I could on being active and again working up the ladder once again. My time on the server has taught me skills that have widened even more after I came back from my break from the server consisting of great communication, Good leadership and excellent teamwork. Being a Part of battalion would allow me to further and show off my extensive skill set in an environment that is best suited for them and to also try something new, leading base attacks and planetaries . Becoming a part of battalion has been something that I have strived to achieve throughout my whole time on the server. The battalion would allow me to have many more responsibilities and as I progress to be more respected throughout the server by others that may not even know who I was. It will also help me show my extensive skill set and will let me work towards another goal and set my goals even higher. From first starting as a CT and passing my tryout to become a GM(21st) and then working my way up the ranks to COL to then take a break and come back better than ever. Being in GM and 21st for this long has shown me how to lead the clones and how to do it properly and as I have progressed I have learnt all of the skills that come with being a good leader. Being a part of GM for this long has given me enough skills and experience to bring an excellent standard to the battalion and to show its superiority. 

Describe the roles and responsibilities of Battalion:  

Whilst on defcon 5 the battalion should always walk around to act superior and make sure knowone is breaking any rules and should always keep peace amongst the clones. If you are highest on you should be granting or denying requests. As a member of the battalion you should also be making sure the cadets are being trained and to do training with your regiment whenever you can.

When you are supervising your given regiment you should always try to have regular talks with the hierarchy to show you want to have a good friendly relationship with them and when given permission by hierarchy to do tryouts to keep the regiment as active as possible. You should also be making sure that the regiment is running as smoothly as possible.

When leading an event you should call all clones to the main courtyard or the Main hangar bay (if it is a planetary) and give orders to regiments to suit their roles . When leading you should make sure the event goes to plan and everyone is as effective as possible whilst making sure the casutiles are reduced to a minimum. 

Have you ever been demoted or striked in any regiment:

I got demoted when I got banned more than a year ago for RDM.

Do you understand that Battalion is a very respectable and disciplined rank: 

Yes. I understand and I have leant from my past mistakes and showing any kind of minging will result in strikes, demotion or even being kicked.

What do Battalion do during Combat, when they are not leading?

-Should stay in comms with the other battalion (Especially the leader) and give helpful callouts.

-Give out smaller orders to make the leaders life easier and things that regiments should be doing already.

-Use your equipment to reduce clone casualties and ensure a quicker defeat of the enemy.

-Help out the leader when needed.(to relay orders to the other regiments)

What are the 3 duties a Battalion Officer Cadet has to complete before getting promoted as part of his mentoring session?

-Leading a base attack event.

-Hosting a debrief after the base attack.

-Hosting mandatory training with a regiment.

What rank can the Battalion Brigadier Promote and Demote up to:

Battalion Brigadier can promote and demote clones up to CPT.

What rank and above can use two pieces of Regimental Equipment:

Battalion Colonel+ is can use two pieces of regimental equipment. 

Anything else:

If you think there's anything wrong and or missing please contact me on Discord or TeamSpeak.

My Discord is Peep#0666 dm me 🙂

Current ranks

OS Squad Leader

CWRP Senior Admin

Previous ranks

Minge Squad

212th SGTM

501st SGT

GM Temp VC

41st Temp VC

GM ARC COL

CG Temp ARC LT COL

104th Temp ARC COL

Jedi Warlock

ARC LT

lil peep gif 2.gif

3 hours ago, Victor said:

Battalion Apps are closed

It was open when i posed it at 2am...

Current ranks

OS Squad Leader

CWRP Senior Admin

Previous ranks

Minge Squad

212th SGTM

501st SGT

GM Temp VC

41st Temp VC

GM ARC COL

CG Temp ARC LT COL

104th Temp ARC COL

Jedi Warlock

ARC LT

lil peep gif 2.gif

13 minutes ago, Loaf of bread said:

their closed man the spots are filled.

they may not of closed the forum section yet.

same as victor they weren't closed when i posted

Current ranks

OS Squad Leader

CWRP Senior Admin

Previous ranks

Minge Squad

212th SGTM

501st SGT

GM Temp VC

41st Temp VC

GM ARC COL

CG Temp ARC LT COL

104th Temp ARC COL

Jedi Warlock

ARC LT

lil peep gif 2.gif

I mean you still of Checked the SS

Current Ranks                                       

• IE Captain
  • IRP Junior Dev
  • IRP Event Planner

Previous Ranks 

• Imperial Head Medical Officer
  • Pyke Syndicate Elder
  • T-RP Administrator
  • CE Colonel
  • Jedi Guardian/Consular

What Silent said 

Current Ranks

- General