Tasjkenti

Steam ID: (https://steamidfinder.com/):

STEAM_0:0:202229388

Age when applying:

What country do you currently reside in? What is your time-zone:

The Netherlands (CEST)

Can you speak and type English fluently:

Yes

Current total game-time on the server (type utime_enable 1 in the console if you can't see your game time):

3 Weeks 18 Hours

IC Rank(s) and OOC Donation Rank(s) on SW-RP:

Platinum VIP

Do you own a working microphone? When you communicate do you type or speak:

Yes

When did you join the server? Have you taken any breaks since:

July 2020 No breaks only sometimes a LOA

How often do you use our Teamspeak 3 server, SW-RP Discord and our forums:

Teamspeak and Discord daily. The forums very often

State all your previous OOC punishments (bans, kicks etc.) and a screenshot of your list of warns. (Go in game and type !warns.) Upload it to http://imgur.com/ or as a steam community screenshot and include the link). Your game time must be visible as well in the screenshot. (Type utime_enable 1 if you can not see it on your screen):

https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198364724504/screenshots/#scrollTop=215.1999969482422      The time is on the chat in the left side

State the role of staff on the server:

The staff is to make sure everyone is doing good and also they are helping people in need or have questions about the server

Have you read the server rules and are you familiar with them?

Yes i did read them and i got familiar with it

List of all previous server staff experience:

None have never been Staff on a server

Do you understand that you can be demoted at anytime with a sufficient reason by a Hierarchy member?:

Yes i do

Explain how you would handle these scenarios as a staff member:

1 ) You are told by a Player that somebody is randomly killing other clones:

I would report him immediately to CG or if CG isn't online i would take him to the brig

2 ) You are asked by a Cadet to be trained using the @ function:

I would say it to a Battalion so that they can advert it or i would TP a CPL+ to train the Cadet

3 ) During a debrief, a CT accidently shoots someone, whilst trying to safety their weapon:

I would talk to him after debrief and forgive him because he did it on Acdident

4 ) A CT #### doesn't salute you, despite you being a rank higher than 2nd LT:

I would say it to him if he doesn't knew it i would explain to who he needed to salute for the next time

5 ) Someone commits FailRP, but claims that the specific instance of FailRP is not explicitally stated within the server rules:

I would have a talk with him and advise him to never do that specific action again

6 ) You bring a player into a sit and punish them accordingly, however they do not agree with your punishment and keep on arguing:

I would talk to him why he was punsihed and if he still doesn't agree i would kick him from the server

Explain in length and detail as to why you deserve staff more than other applicants. Explain what you will bring to the staff team and your strongest assets as a person/potential staff member (250+ words):

Hello i am Chips i am 15 years old and live in the Netherlands. I am a very calm and listening boy and i want to be a part of the Staff of Werwolf SWRP. My hobby's are Playing Football, Chess, drawing and ofcourse gaming. It would be amazing if i could be a member of the Staff. When i will be i will be helping people in need such as answering questions helping them with some props that they cant do because of there low accecibility. And just making the community of the Werwolf SWRP server a little bit more fun and better. Also i want to part of the Staff because i have never experienced Staff on a server i want to get a little bit experience so that i can know how it is to be a Staff and how to help people the best as possible. I also want to be Staff because on some times there arent many staffs online or i maybe didn't saw very closely but i want to be there for people so that i could help them with their problems. This is my explainasion why i would be Staff

(I know its not 250+ words but i couldn't put anymore)

Thank you for your time!

Denied

Unfortunately you weren't chosen for Staff this time.

Former Ranks and Stuff

Community Co-Owner

WW2-ORP Owner

CWRP Manager

IRP Manager

Half-Life RP Vice-Manager

Medieval RP Head Mod

Zombie RP Reserve