Darkusto

Jonah's Unban

Server you got banned from: SCP RP

Your name in-game: Jonah Madrion

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:167095401

Admins' name that banned you: Not known.

Admin's steamID: Not known. 

Why did you get banned?: I was never told by anyone explicitly, nor does it say when I tried to join the server, but what I heard it was because I deleted the Research Discord. This was I think at October 2020. 

Evidence(Un-necessary): 

Why do you deserve to be unbanned?:

It has been almost 8 months since the time I deleted the Discord. I was fairly burnt out on the game and at the time admittedly needed a break, but other than this I have a fairly good record. Very few warns over my almost 20 Weeks of playtime, and I was only banned once before, for a day for an RDM. 

To be honest, I didn't even see Research as going anywhere at the time, and it wasn't even considered an 'official' discord, since neither Xunt or Harland was in it. 

Anything else?: Why do I want to rejoin? Theres plenty of people on the server I get along with still and I would like to play with once again. And for those I disliked is either gone or they are gone/left.  
Not to mention I have put alot into the server personally, both money and time, and I'd like to continue playing now I'm no longer burned out or annoyed at people.