✪Kanser CS.MONEY

Unwarn Request

My In-Game name:Pirate Monke

STEAMID: (http://steamidfinder.com)
STEAM_0:1:5787338
Steam Name:Kanser

What is the reason for your warn:FearRP

Name of the staff member who banned you:Toon

Why do I believe that I should be unwarned:Since the whole situation came out by Joe a Mercenary Who broke Rule 4.6.2 which is you need to get paid BEFOREHAND to do a illegal which mugging is a illegal act the whole RP situation that he did was illegal then he got away with nothing but When I counter I got warned for FearRP since I thought it was valid when you pull out your guns to drop them I can counter it .the whole mugging situation is basically a rule break which is against the server rules then using the excuse of Im going to paid afterhand states that you are breaking a Mercenary Rule and since both parties did a mistake I think I should be unwarned for it I dont care about what I have lost but still when both parties make a mistake while the other gets nothing as a punishment it is a bit unfair

Evidence 

?width=400&height=225
?width=400&height=225
?width=400&height=225
?width=400&height=225

[20:47]
?width=400&height=225
As You can see here the fact when did the incident happened and also that there is a certain loophol to pass through the certain rule to tell that he got paid and that is just abusing loopholes since the RM job gets paid 300 CR which certainly is not enough for a Mercenary that wants to be hired by getting paid 1 credit that is a certain loophole in my opinion and in timers there(PS btw toon took some little bit of time and it certainly looks like before hand but he got paid afterwards the incident took place 
Edited by ✪Kanser CS.MONEY

Crikey 

Current Ranks
[ Community Modeller]

Previous Ranks
[SWRP Modeller]
[Discord Staff]

giphy-downsized-large.gif

you broke fear rp and this isnt a place to state that joe shouldve been warned too, you litterally said "i thought" which shows me you dont actually know the rules. toon is experienced and did the right thing. and tbf this whole unwarn request is just trying to get joe warned, none of it is helping your case.

Edited by Niall

Spoiler

old ranks

gm colonel

21st colonel

Birmingham City GIF - Birmingham City Martins GIFs

0 - Kind of have to be a neutral party here.

First off let me explain what happened before you were even involved.

Joe asked if he can be hired to mug you as a RM due to you being a nuisance to their moisture farming, I told him that is fine.

I continue to watch from no clip while everything is happening, he asks you to drop your equipment while holding you at gunpoint, you proceed to pull out your weapons and gun him down. At that point I intervened and took you both into a sit, explained what you did and warned you.

While explaining what you did was wrong you continued to refuse what you did was wrong, and then further refused to drop your equipment when asked directly. This continued for around 5-10 more minutes.

This alone is worthy of multiple warns:

• The Fear RP - Which you have been given.
  • RDM - Which I ignored.
  • Refusing to listen to staff - Which I also ignored.

It was at this point I directed you to the forms and you continued to argue your warn in game.

While Joe did breach the rule 4.6.2, he only did so on a very minor level compared to what you did.

Note - I did also go and speak to Joe to let him know that he should technically get paid beforehand, he had made the agreement and just had not been paid yet. You should also note that there is no limit to what you may be paid, this may be seen as a loophole, but that should be discussed separately.

Edited by Toon
Punctuation Error.

Spoiler

1075503045_Toonmk2.png.93784dcaade67633552a562ffb716a17.png

Credit to Loki for this.

Current Ranks

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Grand Admiral

SWRP Manager

212th ET

Previous Ranks
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Admirality - lol skipped VA m8

CE Marshal Commander

(Temp) DU Marshal Commander

(Temp) 21st Marshal Commander

(Temp) CG Vice Commander

Jedi Padawan - Like a boss

41st NCO

Fallschirmjager - Jäger

Caesar Obergefreiter

IE ET

Denied
Staff member handled the situation correctly. Before quoting others on the rules make sure you have read them all properly yourself.

Current Ranks

- General

- SWRP Vice Manager

- Caesar Stabsfeldwebel

- Iniquity Revenant

Spoiler

Past Ranks

- SWRP Event Manager

- Grand Admiral

- 501st EXO

- 212th EXO

- CT T EXO