Eric Godman

Unban Request

Your name in-game:Eric Godman

Your SteamID:STEAM_0:0:580761615

Admins' name that banned you:John synergy

Admin's steamID:cant find it

Why did you get banned?: rdm x4

Evidence(Un-necessary):N/A

Why do you deserve to be unbanned?:i mean it was a while from my ban and i play the NRP i brought plat vip pac3 and everything i was new to rp when i joined SCP rp and ive learnt alot from my time in NRP and i do rp better and i do follow the rules i havent been warned in a while in the NRP server and i mean its just been a long time 

Anything else?: no

Rank and Postion

GD Bruno Grefreiter

NSDAP Propaganda

Former Ranks and Postions

Gauschatzmeister d. NSDAP

You were banned for multiple massRDM but sure , people can be stupid their first times on the server and you seem apologetic enough and a fair few months have passed , i think you should be let back on the server +1

1 minute ago, Fayne™ said:

You were banned for multiple massRDM but sure , people can be stupid their first times on the server and you seem apologetic enough and a fair few months have passed , i think you should be let back on the server +1

thanks i just got gmod at the time so i mean i was really really new to everything 

Rank and Postion

GD Bruno Grefreiter

NSDAP Propaganda

+1

I had a similar problem, when I first joined the server I rdmed not knowing you could'nt do that to the d classes, I got unbanned and now im a good roleplayer in whitelist jobs, everyone deserves a second cance and I have seen this player in the NRP server, he is a legit roleplayer and dosent break roles on purpose, he seem's that he wants to just have another chance defenitly think its a good idea to unban him.

2 minutes ago, Erwin Von Barth said:

+1  He's a nice guy have known him for a month he does troll, a little but all do a little trolling. He's a fellow Kool Kid's Klub Member Give him a second chance. Like he said he was new to Gmod at the time he didn't know the ropes like me 3 years ago, People change in that time like me am based as fuck now.  Hope you get unbanned soon Little I.R.A Man giphy.gif

thank  you Canadian man

Rank and Postion

GD Bruno Grefreiter

NSDAP Propaganda

+1

From my appearance back into the NRP community, I first thought Godman was any type of Orpo minge, later in fact, I found him to partake in good serious RP, countering my prior assumption. I’m sure he’s a changed man from his mingy past. 

Giv him a second chance 😊

7 minutes ago, Erich Von Wiegland said:

+1

From my appearance back into the NRP community, I first thought Godman was any type of Orpo minge, later in fact, I found him to partake in good serious RP, countering my prior assumption. I’m sure he’s a changed man from his mingy past. 

Giv him a second chance 😊

😊😊

Rank and Postion

GD Bruno Grefreiter

NSDAP Propaganda