John Goe

John Goe's Event Planner Application

In-Game Name:

John Goe

Steam ID:

STEAM_0:1:146940520 

List of Warns:

3. 1x RDM, 1x Breaking FearRP, 1x FailRP (see Below)

930843296_WarnsList.thumb.png.6e06c60239e1c6f84eec1bc96da4b2ec.png

Any previous or current Staff experience?:

No.

Why you should pick me:

I want to start off by saying that picking me for Event Planner is a very good idea as I am very dedicated to the server and always enjoy my time on.

I will try to do a large event every 2 weeks by which I mean 3 days and longer. However, I am very flexible in my schedule and can do smaller events/ more fun focused events every week. I plan my events carefully so that every, or almost all players enjoy it or can participate in it. I will do my events in the Evening and on the Weekend so that as many people as possible can play and my main focus making events would be to increase RP during and after the event and not make it 100% Combat.

With my good playtime of 3 Weeks I already have lots of experience and know what the others want and might be interesting to do.

I have no staff experience as of yet, however I am a fast learner and it won't be a problem for me as I will focus more on events than moderation of the server. I know that it is also my duty to moderate but with less priority.

I would love to be an event planner because I’m full of Ideas that I want to try out.

I will try to become the best and improve with each event I do.

Lastly, I would really love to be on the event team to create my creative thoughts and project them into the game.

Your Event Plan:

Since it is very long, i have put it in a Google document. Please give it a read. I will try to answer all Questions.

The Event plan:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ByQsJFt_a5FGJ8DlL2NdTgEyWP9YeH2lWzSLJtqCvCc/edit?usp=sharing

All feedback is appreciated aslong as its constructive.

I'll be honest i wasn't a big fan of your event plan at first , but then seeing the branching and how depending on how the players take a different approach they meet a different ending for the event made me very interested in your potential.

It give prupose to our actions during the event which is really important.

Including both foundation and surface in the same event is pog 

However , i find it to be too much combatRP and would love to have some more passive discussion here and there but it's nothing that a little tweak can't fix.

For me it's a +1 , put a lot of effort into the event plan and has potential but need some tweaking , it's too much combat. 

MASSIVE +1

Well formatted
Plenty of options
3 days long
Involves surface and site admin
Love the research part of it
Well thought out and planned

One question:
How will the research part of the zombie virus play out?

I understand it will include basic /me actions or experimenting on a captured zombie, but is there anything special that will happen?

This sounds awesome. Could do with a little less combat RP, but other than that this will be a blast. Can't wait.

You'd make a great addition to the team, application is good and only 3 warns.

Man, this looks solid to me!
I know you a fair bit from playing with you/talking to you on discord. Not to forget the MT NU7 situation 😄

You seem to be a competent and good guy with no bad intentions. In addition, you clearly did put a fair amount of work into your submission. May i ask you, how long have you been working on this?

Anyway, its a +1 from me!

76561198326381524.png                                        Hello

Seems like a solid event plan, and from my interactions with you on the server, I'd say you could do a good job as an EP. 

+1

Edited by Jonas Hoffman

Current ranks within the Community:

[SCP] Vice-Manager

[SCP]  Lead-Mentor

Previous ranks within the Community:

Spoiler

OOC-RANKS

[SCP] Super-Administrator

[WW2] Super-Administrator 
"Junior-SMT" <- Comm. M. Hendrik Scheppert

[WW2] Lead Group-Manager

[WW2] Lead-Mentor

[WW2] Senior-Event-Planner

IC-RANKS

[WW2] General der Infanterie
> Chef der Heeresrüstung und Befehlshaber des Ersatzheeres
> Höherer Fliegerkommandeur im Luftkreis-II
> Reichskriegsgericht Ministerialdirektor im OKW

[WW2] Oberst und Stabschef des Wehrkreis-Verwaltungs-Amt III

[WW2] Major und Bataillonsführer des "GD" Bat. 'Berlin'

[WW2] Hauptmann d. Panzergrenadier "GD" Kompanie. 'Bruno'
And all ranks below ...

[WW2] Die Rote Kapelle - (Honourary) Officer

[WW2] Eiserne Front
>
SoPaDe Mitglied (Honourary) |
Constituency "Oslo"
>
Eiserne Front Soldat

[SCP] O5 Council Member
> O5-4 "Frost" / "Dawn"

> O5-5 "The Ordinary Man"

> O5-6 "The American" 

+1

That is a solid event plan and I like that it has multiple different outcomes. I also like that the surface and GoI groups will be a big part of the event

Head of External Affairs - Ewan Miles

Unusual Incidents Unit - Special Agent Prophet

Ex:

Adytum's Gate Sarkic Cultist - Volutaar Ewan Miles

9 hours ago, Oswald Bruner said:

How will the research part of the zombie virus play out?

When research is complete and Site Administration decided to release the cure to the Public (in whatever way) I would spawn SCP-500 in a "store" where civilians etc. can get cured.

6 hours ago, Tikomatura - Lyren Trou said:

May i ask you, how long have you been working on this?

Haha, yea. I worked like 1 1/2 weeks on it to write it and perfect it with all the outcomes.

I plan, as I said above, to do one large event (3 days+) every two weeks and smaller, more fun based events every week like we have it now with the OOC events.

19 hours ago, John Goe said:

I plan, as I said above, to do one large event (3 days+) every two weeks and smaller, more fun based events every week like we have it now with the OOC events.

I like you planning on being active but seriously, i think this might be too much. Not just will it most certainly worsen the quality of events over time due to you getting outburned/having so little time to plan them but also will players loose interest in such long events being held so often 

76561198326381524.png                                        Hello

16 hours ago, Tikomatura - Lyren Trou said:

Not just will it most certainly worsen the quality of events over time due to you getting outburned/having so little time to plan them

I will try to not get burnt out. The Quality shall not fall under any circumstance. even if it takes longer to plan them

I have loads of time to think about each event but yes, I see your point.

16 hours ago, Tikomatura - Lyren Trou said:

but also will players loose interest in such long events being held so often 

If that happens, I will reduce it. I will of course take any feedback to heart and improve as mentioned in the original application. If the players dont want long events, I can also make smaller roleplay events.

Neutral, I'll list the problems I have in detail:

-Events including mass breaches are never really fun for the majority, especially Containment units unless they swapped to that when the event started just because they wanted a good K-D ratio or they wanted combatRP. My point is, maybe mass breaches would be a bit overkill to the story, I would probably have accepted if it was up to me to have maybe one-three separate breaches so MTF, Security and non-combative jobs don't have too much on their hands that the volunteers for combines would just murder them if they tried to save administration and then get NLR which would give them an even harder time to deal with the SCPs, if there's a point here I'm not getting please tell me. (Another thing to note is that events with mass breaches have been overused in the past excessively, I was there)

-I'm the HR Owner, I have been the HR Manager and Owner for some time now, I did put Dr. Nook in charge of HR as Manager although we still work together to improve the job. The only reason why this statement is relevant is because there is no R&D Head which would leave a bit of a hole in the plan as it would really not improve ResearchRP if there was no Department to even try to use or research the stealth suits, making it a non-research friendly event, it would only just make researchers have to go to the breach shelters or get cuffed for not complying and dragged in there for half an hour until the mass breaches finally end, or of course if that doesn't happen, die to SCPs! I can point out I am being a tiny bit biased but I think its justified because you promise an event that includes/requires the major parties below. 
-image.png.3a225ba5f836d779f903fd9b073374f0.png
Another problem is that only SMT can turn the lights off or do the Alpha warhead detonation (I'm sure it isn't a problem but in case you didn't know I'll go ahead and tell you now)

-I think 500 HP, all raiding equipment, and decent-great guns is enough, I don't think they need emplacements unless its a final stand, not to mention their cloaking equipment and portals, its not like the volunteers will have one life each, they would be respawned and re-kitted like in every other event. There's also 10 of them.

-In the last statement above, there was an event that can be used as an example that Plague did (what I'm about to say is not a mockery or making fun of Plague's decision and planning in his event, nobody is perfect and I can even admit I've done very terrible events myself).
Plague made it so CI had Zeta-3 Units, Zeta-0 units (MTF Zeta-0 'Monsters' was basically the better version of A-1 but were sent on a suicide mission for practically no reason and most of the members perished, so the last ones seek to destroy the O5 Council and especially O5-1) and full CI had a lot of power, they had portals, good guns, some had cloak SWEPs, hacking equipment and more, my memory isn't great okay but I can say most of this was true, the event itself had good potential, its a shame some captona decided to leak OOC information of how the event plan would go in full detail to O5s on DMs and they acted on it and caused huge problems in the events leading it to go a bit downhill, it ended in administration and HRs being kidnapped through portals and MTFs literally not contributing anything to RP whatsoever, when some CI were captured they were instantly executed instead of any roleplay for interrogation being done on them to know more details, maybe it wasn't exactly MTFs that were at fault here, but you got to understand that the player-base is picky on what is portrayed as a good event. 

image.png.a8fbb5e0862b72ec8970ca8d29b01d54.png
-Lets be real here, this will never happen in a million years unless there is a veteran HoEA on or the SD doesn't have a stick up their ass that day, I don't know about O5 players approving on it since it would break even more secrecy but hey, in my position if I was an O5, I would think that the veil has already been broken 100x over so what's the harm of one last one ey? I'm not saying it would be impossible but yeah, at least you have backup plans.

Might as well make it 100% TDM because only 30% of the player-base roleplays or at least tries to during an event involving volunteers and CI in the same sentence with the two words "mass breach" following suite. Suffice to say researchRP has no place in combatRP gaining the majority in long-term events, before any of you ask "Why don't you just get a new R&D Head?" this is because its an important position I cannot just hand out willy nilly, anyway I want to put this into the hands of Dr. Nook because he is the Manager now which is why there is no current R&D Head (if any of you ask for a free HR wl or R&D Head job you will be blacklisted from the job permanently 😄)

I'll get to the pros though of the event plan though as a whole:
-I liked how much detail and work you put into the whole plan, I'm impressed.
-I have confidence you could go on to improve as I buy into the fact you're a fast learner.
-I've seen you in-game and you've gotten yourself to be known enough.
-Good role-player.
-You have extensive amounts of backup plans meaning you're prepared.

Forgot to mention that we should have more OOC events by the way in my opinion, if you can make at least one OOC event you would fully have my blessing to become a fully-fledged event-planner (not that you need my blessing my points are opinion-based and not a dictatorship)

-Please do not give me any hate I am stating simply what John Goe can improve about his plan, thanks and goodbye!

Edited by AEuclidClassSCP
1 hour ago, AEuclidClassSCP said:

Neutral, I'll list the problems I have in detail:

-Events including mass breaches are never really fun for the majority, especially Containment units unless they swapped to that when the event started just because they wanted a good K-D ratio or they wanted combatRP. My point is, maybe mass breaches would be a bit overkill to the story, I would probably have accepted if it was up to me to have maybe one-three separate breaches so MTF, Security and non-combative jobs don't have too much on their hands that the volunteers for combines would just murder them if they tried to save administration and then get NLR which would give them an even harder time to deal with the SCPs, if there's a point here I'm not getting please tell me. (Another thing to note is that events with mass breaches have been overused in the past excessively, I was there)

-I'm the HR Owner, I have been the HR Manager and Owner for some time now, I did put Dr. Nook in charge of HR as Manager although we still work together to improve the job. The only reason why this statement is relevant is because there is no R&D Head which would leave a bit of a hole in the plan as it would really not improve ResearchRP if there was no Department to even try to use or research the stealth suits, making it a non-research friendly event, it would only just make researchers have to go to the breach shelters or get cuffed for not complying and dragged in there for half an hour until the mass breaches finally end, or of course if that doesn't happen, die to SCPs! I can point out I am being a tiny bit biased but I think its justified because you promise an event that includes/requires the major parties below. 
-image.png.3a225ba5f836d779f903fd9b073374f0.png
Another problem is that only SMT can turn the lights off or do the Alpha warhead detonation (I'm sure it isn't a problem but in case you didn't know I'll go ahead and tell you now)

-I think 500 HP, all raiding equipment, and decent-great guns is enough, I don't think they need emplacements unless its a final stand, not to mention their cloaking equipment and portals, its not like the volunteers will have one life each, they would be respawned and re-kitted like in every other event. There's also 10 of them.

-In the last statement above, there was an event that can be used as an example that Plague did (what I'm about to say is not a mockery or making fun of Plague's decision and planning in his event, nobody is perfect and I can even admit I've done very terrible events myself).
Plague made it so CI had Zeta-3 Units, Zeta-0 units (MTF Zeta-0 'Monsters' was basically the better version of A-1 but were sent on a suicide mission for practically no reason and most of the members perished, so the last ones seek to destroy the O5 Council and especially O5-1) and full CI had a lot of power, they had portals, good guns, some had cloak SWEPs, hacking equipment and more, my memory isn't great okay but I can say most of this was true, the event itself had good potential, its a shame some captona decided to leak OOC information of how the event plan would go in full detail to O5s on DMs and they acted on it and caused huge problems in the events leading it to go a bit downhill, it ended in administration and HRs being kidnapped through portals and MTFs literally not contributing anything to RP whatsoever, when some CI were captured they were instantly executed instead of any roleplay for interrogation being done on them to know more details, maybe it wasn't exactly MTFs that were at fault here, but you got to understand that the player-base is picky on what is portrayed as a good event. 

image.png.a8fbb5e0862b72ec8970ca8d29b01d54.png
-Lets be real here, this will never happen in a million years unless there is a veteran HoEA on or the SD doesn't have a stick up their ass that day, I don't know about O5 players approving on it since it would break even more secrecy but hey, in my position if I was an O5, I would think that the veil has already been broken 100x over so what's the harm of one last one ey? I'm not saying it would be impossible but yeah, at least you have backup plans.

Might as well make it 100% TDM because only 30% of the player-base roleplays or at least tries to during an event involving volunteers and CI in the same sentence with the two words "mass breach" following suite. Suffice to say researchRP has no place in combatRP gaining the majority in long-term events, before any of you ask "Why don't you just get a new R&D Head?" this is because its an important position I cannot just hand out willy nilly, anyway I want to put this into the hands of Dr. Nook because he is the Manager now which is why there is no current R&D Head (if any of you ask for a free HR wl or R&D Head job you will be blacklisted from the job permanently 😄)

I'll get to the pros though of the event plan though as a whole:
-I liked how much detail and work you put into the whole plan, I'm impressed.
-I have confidence you could go on to improve as I buy into the fact you're a fast learner.
-I've seen you in-game and you've gotten yourself to be known enough.
-Good role-player.
-You have extensive amounts of backup plans meaning you're prepared.

Forgot to mention that we should have more OOC events by the way in my opinion, if you can make at least one OOC event you would fully have my blessing to become a fully-fledged event-planner (not that you need my blessing my points are opinion-based and not a dictatorship)

-Please do not give me any hate I am stating simply what John Goe can improve about his plan, thanks and goodbye!

Phew. thats a lot of feedback. Now:

1 hour ago, AEuclidClassSCP said:

No. They wont be rekitted. They have one life and if they die, they are out and may rejoin the event as NU7, E11 etc. The raiding equipment is for entering the Foundation the first time and the portals are only used for exfiltration and possible recovery of the captured combine. The rest will be through hacking or not entering.

2 hours ago, AEuclidClassSCP said:

-Events including mass breaches are never really fun for the majority, especially Containment units unless they swapped to that when the event started just because they wanted a good K-D ratio or they wanted combatRP. My point is, maybe mass breaches would be a bit overkill to the story, I would probably have accepted if it was up to me to have maybe one-three separate breaches so MTF, Security and non-combative jobs don't have too much on their hands that the volunteers for combines would just murder them if they tried to save administration and then get NLR which would give them an even harder time to deal with the SCPs, if there's a point here I'm not getting please tell me.

The Volunteers will be told to not kill all Foundation Personell they come across but instead use the cloak swep and only kill if they really need to since their main objective is to kidnap important personnel like the SD/O5s. 

As I stated in the Document, the 2nd Day will focus more around the Surface and not Foundation. 

Might as well make it 100% TDM because only 30% of the player-base roleplays or at least tries to during an event involving volunteers and CI in the same sentence with the two words "mass breach" following suite. Suffice to say researchRP has no place in combatRP gaining the majority in long-term events,

While yes, it has very much combat, it is fun to shoot stuff.

But I get your point that yes, not many people actually try to RP during these kinds of events. But I hope at least that 30% does it even though there is alot of combat around them.

I mean, a mass breach for me is 2 SCPs or more so...- But I will maybe rewrite that into: Only maybe 2 or 3 of the moderatly strong SCPs to cause a little bit of chaos to ease the exit of the Volunteers.

However, thanks for the feedback!

-1/Neutral

-1 for....

Untrustworthy due to:
Seen minging multiple times
Has been affiliated with minge rp groups in the past
Havent had a really good roleplay experience with you, you mainly play manufacturing personnel and you yell at people constantly for whatever reason.
Neutral for...
I dont want to be mean so i gues you could be a good potential help for pleig if he trusts you enough, if you get accepted hopefuly you can provide us with good stuff instead of spawning a minigun and mowing us down all day.
I havent seen that much of you so i will give you the benefit of the doubt.

1 minute ago, Joe Drakan said:

Has been affiliated with minge rp groups in the past

uh... what? Im sorry but i have never been in any sort of group... so meh,

3 minutes ago, Joe Drakan said:

provide us with good stuff instead of spawning a minigun and mowing us down all day.

I hope i can! Because "good stuff" is pretty subjective. But through event feedback i will try to improve and make the events more fun etc.

18 hours ago, John Goe said:

uh... what? Im sorry but i have never been in any sort of group... so meh,

I hope i can! Because "good stuff" is pretty subjective. But through event feedback i will try to improve and make the events more fun etc.

Please ignore this person called " Joe Drakan ". He obviously has no idea what he's talking about, and in my opinion, he's talking about himself. ( He didn't even see a person who's in the Server Management Team, saying " Already dealt with. " 😬 )

On the event itself: I highly support it. Good idea and would actually be fun. 

+1