HEAD OF MANUFACTURING DEPARTMENT WHITELIST APPLICATION

In Game Name:

Andrey Lockwood

SteamID:

STEAM_0:0:202370861

Crafting Table Experience Level:

125 (Max)

What job does the Manufacturing Department have on site?:

The Manufacturing Department is responsible for the assembly and creation of combative equipment & gear which provides assistance and benefits, allowing the prevention of risks or fatalities. Their main job is to craft essential items, such as Rifle Ammo Types, Ammo Kits/Crates, Gas Masks, and 40MM/Underbarrel Attachments. Without the Manufacturing Department, foundation staff would hold weaker equipment, which increases the chances of consequences out in the field, which is why the department exists.

Crafting is not their only job, though. They assist in emergency situations and provide tactical equipment for combative personnel during certain incidents, giving the foundation a higher chance of eliminating the threat.

Why do you think you'll be a good fit for the Head of Manufacturing?:

I believe that I will fit well for the Head of Manufacturing position because it will give me a good start for a whitelisted job, as you do not handle too much pressure unlike other WL'ed jobs, although you hold the role of providing higher-tier equipment for personnel. Of course I have made multiple mistakes, and I am being entirely honest that I have had consequences before, which I had thoroughly learnt from, which is why I would prefer starting with an easier whitelist to deal with before moving onto the more advanced whitelists. One thing to note down about me is that I am experienced with roleplay on SCP:RP, holding over 4 days worth of playtime, and would enjoy holding the HoMD position as it would enhance my gameplay experience. Another great reason why I will fit well for the position is that I am great with the interface provided to me, and I am a semi-decent builder, meaning I am able to set up portable stores which use a sustainable amount of space. To add onto this, I would love to craft higher-tier items than regular Manufacturing Personnel.

[CURRENT SCP:RP RANKS]

SCP:RP - Platinum VIP

[PREVIOUS POSITIONS]

(05/06/2021 - RESIGNED) Nu-7 Enlisted Unit - Private

(05/06/2021 - RESIGNED) Head of Manufacturing Department

2 hours ago, Jordan Bright said:

Neutral- i haven't seen you under pressure E.g. SCP breachs

Its a fucking Homd app lol

+1

Had a bunch of WL but the cool ones are that I currently have.

Marshall, Carter and Dark Salesmen (Current manager)

Alpha-1 Commander

O5-8 "The Gangster"

Director of the Department of External Affairs