My unban request

Server you got banned from: WG SCP-RP

Your name in-game: Samuel Crusader

Your SteamID:   STEAM_0:0:580783064

Admins' name that banned you: Plague Asomodeus 

Admin's steamID: un able to obtain

Why did you get banned?: NH2RP 

Evidence(Un-necessary): 

Why do you deserve to be unbanned?: i think i should be unbanned the "reason" for being banned was that i didnt listen to SMT which i did as i was warned if i started another surface vs foundation war i would be banned which i complied with and started playing 035 to which i breached during an event and accidentally found plague and kevin doing the event peace talks in Electrical Centre at this point i took over the A-1 and left as plague tried killing me and then got auto recontained after that kevin was complaining in OOC about how i dont RP this resulted in me getting permanently banned today.

Anything else?: i think this is unjustified as i had no none RP related thoughts whilst i breached

I don't know man , all you did in the past is enough to warrant this perma , and even then , after SMT asked you not to start wars and shit you resort to the only scp that can get access to weapons and can essentially kill everyone in his path , that to me doesn't sound like someone who is on this server to RP but only to fight PVP.

In any case you escaped tarkov , it's over , go home.

Denied

I've seen bad RPers and players who don't understand how to RP. Never have I seen a player who actively detracts from all RP until you came along. All you do on the server is ruin other people's RP, constantly ignore staff/SMT and engage in combat for next to no reason. We wouldn't have combat jobs if we didn't want combat on the server, but you absolutely take the piss and make every single interaction a team deathmatch no matter what job you are on. You metagame and FailRP as Mayor constantly to start combat with the foundation, you gun down MCND after metagaming them as nu-7, you actively seek out people RPing in an event to ruin it by initiating combat. Due to you ignoring SMT constantly and actively seeking to ruin other people's RP we decided to perma ban you as you clearly have absolutely no intention of RPing on the server.