TheRedSpy

Unban request #3

Server you got banned from: SCPRP

Your name in-game: Not sure it was quite a while ago and I don't use any rp names that are the same all the time.

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:99431795

Admins' name that banned you: Viktor Svetsken (I think.)

Admin's steamID: N/A

Why did you get banned?: AMRDM/NITRP/FAILRP - Running down the halls of the facility spamming the flamethrower as an E-11 Flamer. 

Evidence(Un-necessary): N/A

Why do you deserve to be unbanned?: Well mainly because I've been dying looking for a new server to play daily and I just miss Werewolf gaming and all the fun times I've had on it. I spent so much time on the server and I deeply regret my actions a couple months ago and want to improve myself enough to be accepted back into this community. I've waited a while to make another Unban Request and overall I just want to get back on the server and have fun. I know some people reading this (probably most) think I don't deserve a second chance but I know I can change to be able to get back onto the server and RP.

Anything else?: No, all I ask is that you take this Unban Request to heart and understand that I believe I have changed enough to be accepted back into Werewolf gaming. While I know most of you probably don't give a shit about this and that I should never ever be allowed back into this server, I just want you to know that you can trust me that I won't do this EVER again. Also by having fun on the server I mean roleplaying and having a good time since that's what I like doing on Gmod.                    

(First ban appeal) 

Edited by TheRedSpy

I dont know you and thus i believe i wont have a based opinion against or for you.

23 hours ago, TheRedSpy said:

Well mainly because I've been dying looking for a new server to play daily and I just miss Werewolf gaming and all the fun times I've had on it.

A couple of monhts after doing the funny you realized that there are apparently no other servers for you to play on.
With "a couple of months" im assuming we are not talking about anything above 4-6.

and want to improve myself enough to be accepted back into this community.

This is kind of a loophole. In order to (im)prove yourself worthy of being unbanned, youd have to play but unfortunately, you are unable to do so. Shame.

I've waited a while to make another Unban Request

A link to that would really interest me. Id suggest you to edit it into the thread for everyone to see why your last unban appeal got denied.
EDIT: For everyone interested, here you can find his previous (denied) unban appeal from March.

I just want to get back on the server and have fun.

Have fun in which form? Being banned for NITRP. AMRDM and FailRP indicates that you took your pleasure from destroying others fun. It also makes it very hard to imagine that you actually have any intend on improving and actually rping here.

Anything else?: No, all I ask is that you take this Unban Request to heart and understand that I believe I have changed enough to be accepted back into Werewolf gaming.

This definetly wont do the cut.

-Inproper unban appeal. Lots of missing information and does not look like theres effort put into it which would make this unban appeal take more than two braincells to write.

-Got banned for three quite severe reasons.

-People will argue about if the time you have waited was enough but i definetly think "a couple of months" are NOT enough for an unban appeal. Try again in 3-12 months if this gets denied.

-Im highly questioning if you have ANY intend on actually rping and got the feeling, that you dont even know how to rp after looking at your previous unban app. Holy shit.

-Cant even remember his own rp name which is really weird as people who actually rp, build up a connection to their rp name unless they change it every couple of hours to prevent being remembered as minge.

Your name in-game: Not sure it was quite a while ago and I don't use any rp names that are the same all the time.

Overall BIG -1 for reasons i have stated above. 

Have a good day and good luck regardless of my opinion and vote!
-Lyren Trou

Edited by Tikomatura - Lyren Trou
Edited in his previous unban appeal link

76561198326381524.png                                        Hello

1 hour ago, Tikomatura - Lyren Trou said:

I dont know you and thus i believe i wont have a based opinion against or for you.

A couple of monhts after doing the funny you realized that there are apparently no other servers for you to play on.
With "a couple of months" im assuming we are not talking about anything above 4-6.

This is kind of a loophole. In order to (im)prove yourself worthy of being unbanned, youd have to play but unfortunately, you are unable to do so. Shame.

A link to that would really interest me. Id suggest you to edit it into the thread for everyone to see why your last unban appeal got denied.
EDIT: For everyone interested, here you can find his previous (denied) unban appeal from March.

Have fun in which form? Being banned for NITRP. AMRDM and FailRP indicates that you took your pleasure from destroying others fun. It also makes it very hard to imagine that you actually have any intend on improving and actually rping here.

This definetly wont do the cut.

-Inproper unban appeal. Lots of missing information and does not look like theres effort put into it which would make this unban appeal take more than two braincells to write.

-Got banned for three quite severe reasons.

-People will argue about if the time you have waited was enough but i definetly think "a couple of months" are NOT enough for an unban appeal. Try again in 3-12 months if this gets denied.

-Im highly questioning if you have ANY intend on actually rping and got the feeling, that you dont even know how to rp after looking at your previous unban app. Holy shit.

-Cant even remember his own rp name which is really weird as people who actually rp, build up a connection to their rp name unless they change it every couple of hours to prevent being remembered as minge.

Overall BIG -1 for reasons i have stated above. 

Have a good day and good luck regardless of my opinion and vote!
-Lyren Trou

-Cant even remember his own rp name which is really weird as people who actually rp, build up a connection to their rp name unless they change it every couple of hours to prevent being remembered as minge.              - Well I was banned before the new character system was introduced where you could add descriptions, names etc, and so since this server didn't really count as Serious/Semi-Serious RP I never made connections to any of my characters since I usually played on jobs such as CI Infil and sometimes Field Agent just to get some action. Also I don't know why you are taking me to be a mingy ass but I know what to and not to do now and I won't repeat my previous mistakes.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    -People will argue about if the time you have waited was enough but i definetly think "a couple of months" are NOT enough for an unban appeal. Try again in 3-12 months if this gets denied.    - My last ban appeal was in April.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                     -Im highly questioning if you have ANY intend on actually rping and got the feeling, that you dont even know how to rp after looking at your previous unban app. Holy shit.  - We will never know unless you see if I can RP firsthand, which no one will be able to since I'm perma-banned.                                                                                                                                                                                                            Overall, I appreciate all your pointers but I think you are being a little too harsh as you said previously in this -1 that you don't know who I am. Thank you for actually being nice about it though and not being a complete asshole like some other people are, it's good to know that people like you are actually taking into consideration all the factors of a ban appeal instead of just who the person doing it is.

25 minutes ago, TheRedSpy said:

Overall, I appreciate all your pointers but I think you are being a little too harsh as you said previously in this -1 that you don't know who I am. Thank you for actually being nice about it though and not being a complete asshole like some other people are, it's good to know that people like you are actually taking into consideration all the factors of a ban appeal instead of just who the person doing it is.

I was banned for roughly 3 years myself (perma) and got unbanned through an unban appeal just recently.

I know how it feels like to be banned and to appeal it just as how you might wish you didnt do things you eventually did.

However, i personally prefer being straight and pointing things out directly. If itd from or for me. 

Thus, my "harsh" judgement.

76561198326381524.png                                        Hello

12 hours ago, Tikomatura - Lyren Trou said:

I was banned for roughly 3 years myself (perma) and got unbanned through an unban appeal just recently.

I know how it feels like to be banned and to appeal it just as how you might wish you didnt do things you eventually did.

However, i personally prefer being straight and pointing things out directly. If itd from or for me. 

Thus, my "harsh" judgement.

Honestly I'm really happy that you gave me some pointers on how to make my ban appeal better, I respect that and respect you as a person.