Moltke MCND Salesman Application

Common Roleplay Name: Helmuth Moltke 

Steam Name: HelmuthVonMoltke

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:443037821

Your Current Playtime(3 days minimum): 04W 1D 17h 04m 27s 

Your Current Warns (10 warn limit, take a screenshot. Exceptions may be made.): 

image.thumb.png.74ab81b2e4b0fbc22cd476ffbd8ed438.png

Since one of the warns is on MC&D and I think that this might be a problem I would like to offer to explain myself and the situation more in detail. 

This warn was made after I as a MC&D Agent / Bouncer "raided the Foundation", I though was not planning to attack personnel or the facility.

I was at Maintenance Tunnel to check on the situation there and to catch a Foundation Field Agent moving into the site, but when I arrived there the door opened and I stood face to face with several O5 and units of MTF A-1. 

I and the A-1 units opened fire onto each other and I killed a O5 before one of the A-1 units killed me. I then respawned and thought nothing of it, there was no admin sit or even a conversation in ooc that I was part of in which i could have tried to explain myself and this unwanted confrontation.

This was before MTF A-1 was whitelisted and iirc one of the O5 was O5-7 "The Ambassador". 

Since this was quite some time ago and my memory could be flawed, expect some parts to possibly be false or missing some details. My emphasis here lies on possibly.

Why do you want to join MC&D?: 

I would like to join MC&D as a Salesman for not only the access to better equipment and for more possibilities on the job, but also for my interest in MC&D Lore and gameplay on the server and in general.

I also hope that this will improve the possibilities for roleplay since most jobs don't allow for more roleplay than the bare minimum.

What do you know about MC&D?(50 words minimum): 

Marshall, Carter and Dark Ltd. is a international organization based in Hong Kong, London and New York that offer exclusive items and experiences to the richest individuals of the planet. This can include the illegal sale of weapons and drugs but also the auctioning of anomalous items and anything else that will make the organization more money and expand their influence over the world. 

They not only have ties to some of the most influential people on earth but also to several other organizations in the anomalous world such as the Church of the Broken God, the Serpents Hand and the Chaos Insurgency who are not only buyers but also sources of the anomalous for Marshall, Carter and Dark Ltd.

Why is MC&D different to any other GOI?: 

Marshall, Carter and Dark Ltd. do not care for the veil of secrecy for the reasons the Church of the Broken God or the Foundation could have but only to keep the prices for the anomalous items they offer up and keep them as exclusive and mysterious as possible.

But of course such wealth and power doesn't come without strong ties to some of the most powerful individuals in the world, which makes them one, or maybe even the most, powerful anomalous organization out of sheer influence over some of the most powerful governments and the worlds economy which makes them a force to be reckonded with without them even having to spend a part of their wealth on military assets. 

Someone has revealed that you are MC&D, what do you do and why?: 

The first move of mine would be to find and silence the leak ofcourse.

Then the size of the leak and its severity would have to be evaluated and further actions based on the severity of the leak would have to be made.

This could mean to pass the source as unreliable in any way possible such as to show him or her as under the influence of substances or to possibly pass them on as a straight out liar, another option would be to start a missinformation campaign against the leaked information.

Have you read the job rules (In the Rules thread) and the Code of Conduct/Permissions in this thread?(One word is not a valid answer): 

5.2 - Marshal Carter and Dark Rules

5.2.1: Do not spam purchase or spam take drugs/alcohol when playing MC&D Salesman; this goes for any drug but mainly applies to spam buying/taking Heroin to become unkillable.

5.2.2: Marshall Carter and Dark Salesman is not to sell to D Class or Foundation personnel inside of the facility.

5.2.3: Marshall Carter and Dark Agents and Bouncers may be hired as Mercenaries of given permission by the Salesman.

5.2.4: Marshall Carter and Dark are not allowed to raid the Foundation unless provoked or if they are hired as mercenaries (Salesman cannot be hired as a mercenary)

If you mean the rules above, then yes I have read them and do understand them.

Edited by Moltke
4 hours ago, James Whisper said:

It means this inside the thread where the application was
kuva.png.4c3fddd63dbd7a9541854745e590675b.png

Alright thanks, already read that too then. 

Accepted

Request the role on the main discord. Read the job rules before playing.

Had a bunch of WL but the cool ones are that I currently have.

Marshall, Carter and Dark Salesmen (Current manager)

Alpha-1 Commander

O5-8 "The Gangster"

Director of the Department of External Affairs