unban request

Server you got banned from: SCPRP

Your name in-game: schweegee fallers

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:99431795

Admins' name that banned you: i dont know

Admin's steamID: i dont know

Why did you get banned?: massRDM

Evidence(Un-necessary): N/A

I went postal in the D block with a knife. I did this because after the XP machine maxxed out at level 15 i thought there would be a new XP farm, since i had already had a knife on me and since i remembered that you gain money and XP from killing and since D class are disposable i thought it would be ok or even intended for me to grind XP from a bunch of Ds. No admin, guard or other D class had told me to stop so i just kept killing to try to level up before being banned with no admin room talk or warning or anything, just a cold open ban.

Honestly this brings up a good point why do you get money and XP from killing, seems kinda weird for an RP server

Anywho

+1

Had a bunch of WL but the cool ones are that I currently have.

Marshall, Carter and Dark Salesmen (Current manager)

Alpha-1 Commander

O5-8 "The Gangster"

Director of the Department of External Affairs

neutral

u killed my brothers 😢

also to be honest, rules are vague with class D killing other class D, you can kill any "foundation personnel", yet class D are also foundation personnel.

good luck with your appeal!

RIDE LIKE LIGHTNING - CRASH LIKE THUNDER

RIP BOZO 

image.png.4a05896e963018fa95f01fe567814b75.pngimage.png.d59b053f8dd5b4c246e97647e44216c8.png

If you bothered to read the rules, like you're supposed to, you'd see that you can't just kill random people, literally EVERY RP SERVER has rules that say don't randomly kill people. Clearly it's not an intended way of playing as it just ruins the gameplay experience for everyone else.
(Also yeah, it is weird why you get XP & money for killing NPCs and players)

Scprp is bad, run while you can!!
Good Night GIFDog Morning GIF
seal GIF

• SCP-RP Current Ranks: PlatVIPSCP-RP Administrator, Junior Developer, MTF Nu-7 NCO, Head Of Manufacturing Department (Owner), Head of External Affairs, Site Director, The Serpents Hand (Vice-Manager)

• SCP-RP Past Ranks:   Organization for the Reclamation of Islamic Artifacts, Sarkic Cultist, Marshall Carter N' Dark Salesman, Ethics Committee Member, Epsilon-11 Commander, Unusual Incidents Unit Special Agent in Charge (Vice-Manager), GRU-P, Head Researcher, Internal Security Department, SCP-096

• HLRP Past Ranks:  Civil Industrial Union Journeyman, Civil Medical Union Nurse

• CW-RP  Past Ranks: PlatVIP, Combat Engineer COL, Adv Medic
2 minutes ago, Joe Conner said:

image.png.4a05896e963018fa95f01fe567814b75.pngimage.png.d59b053f8dd5b4c246e97647e44216c8.png

If you bothered to read the rules, like you're supposed to, you'd see that you can't just kill random people, literally EVERY RP SERVER has rules that say don't randomly kill people. Clearly it's not an intended way of playing as it just ruins the gameplay experience for everyone else.

i thought it would be intended for you to kill to get money and xp so i did it

2 minutes ago, golden axe said:

i thought it would be intended for you to kill to get money and xp so i did it

I mean, I could go outside, murder someone, take their money. Yet I would end up getting arrested....I wonder why? Maybe because it's not the intended way to make money. Same logic implies

Edited by Joe Conner

Scprp is bad, run while you can!!
Good Night GIFDog Morning GIF
seal GIF

• SCP-RP Current Ranks: PlatVIPSCP-RP Administrator, Junior Developer, MTF Nu-7 NCO, Head Of Manufacturing Department (Owner), Head of External Affairs, Site Director, The Serpents Hand (Vice-Manager)

• SCP-RP Past Ranks:   Organization for the Reclamation of Islamic Artifacts, Sarkic Cultist, Marshall Carter N' Dark Salesman, Ethics Committee Member, Epsilon-11 Commander, Unusual Incidents Unit Special Agent in Charge (Vice-Manager), GRU-P, Head Researcher, Internal Security Department, SCP-096

• HLRP Past Ranks:  Civil Industrial Union Journeyman, Civil Medical Union Nurse

• CW-RP  Past Ranks: PlatVIP, Combat Engineer COL, Adv Medic
13 minutes ago, Joe Conner said:

I mean, I could go outside, murder someone, take their money. Yet I would end up getting arrested....I wonder why? Maybe because it's not the intended way to make money. Same logic implies

but thats real life, if it wasnt the intended way then why code it into the game?

21 minutes ago, Joe Conner said:

6.7: Class-Ds in possession of weapons may kill any foundation personnel within the facility

the rule is unclear

17 minutes ago, Joe Conner said:

its a game, same logic doesn't apply

RIDE LIKE LIGHTNING - CRASH LIKE THUNDER

RIP BOZO 

Accepted.

Normally wouldn't accept such an appeal but i have faith you are being genuine. Your ban will be reduced to three weeks due to the severity of the offense. For future reference if you do not know how to get more XP contact a admin for assistance not just go and murder other players.