In-Game Playtime:
2W, 3D

Warns:
2 total, one for failbreach as 173 and one for metagame

RP Skills: 
Honest 8/10

O-5 Designation:
O5-8 "The Terse"
Male, European descent, Dutch origin, age unknown. Doesn't speak much with others. Wears dark colors, preferring dark grays and patterned blacks. Rarely seen outside the foundation. Coined the term GOI. His attitude towards different GOIs is neutral, favoring nor disliking one over another. Known to speak in a monotone voice that feels void of emotion.

Have you read and understand the rules of SCPRP?

Yes, I have read the rules and understand them well.

Why do you believe you should be a part of the O-5 council and what can you bring to the role?
I believe I should be a part of the O-5 council because I can bring new opportunities for RP between the foundation and GOIs. However, if GOIs are uncooperative or not present, I will turn my focus to the R&D department. I would focus on research and GOIs in a 50/50 ratio. I also have experience in site admin jobs like SD and SA. So I know the legal codex well and how the upper administration of the foundation works. As well as which site admin jobs have the jurisdiction to do certain things.
Over half of my time spent on this server has been as a GOI member. Thus, I know the ins and outs of Ovis City's GOIs. Being whitelisted for MC&D and CI myself, I have first hand experience of their inner workings. My general goal as O-5 would be to stimulate as much RP between the foundation and GOIs as possible. However, oftentimes GOIs do not have any interest in roleplaying with foundation.
In the case of this occurring I will turn my full focus to the research department. I find research RP very interesting, and would love to oversee/observe it. The research department does much more than just test SCPs, with them being involved heavily in events and obscure RP scenarios.
For general site workings, I will always put the foundation first. Ensuring we stay as secretive as possible and maintain the general wellbeing of all site personnel. I will be able to make difficult decisions, weighing all aspects for the foundation and GOIs

Can you explain what an O5 does for the foundation and the site itself, and why he differs from any other member of site admin?
The O5 is the highest ranking member within the foundation. They have unlimited access to all foundation information, as well as a CL5 keycard. The O5 council doesn't meddle in the everyday occurrences on-site. Instead they leave that to the other site admin. They have the final say-so in any matter within the foundation. However, these decisions are commonly discussed heavily between the O5 council before a verdict is passed. Because if it has to be brought to them, then it is pivotal for the foundation. The discussions typically require 2/3 majority vote for them to be passed. The O5 council is also extremely secretive. Only a minute amount is known about them, as they are the most powerful people in the world. This puts a heavy price on their head, and they must do everything they can, including the use of anomalies to stay alive for the good of the foundation.

What is the O-5 council?
The O-5 council is the name for a group of 12 people who have the highest rank within the foundation. They handle finances, policies, relation changes and tough decisions. Everything passes through them, and a change is seldom made without their input. The are overseers, dedicated to ensuring the continued smooth operation of the foundation. Despite their power they are not commanders, providing input when necessary. 

Are you currently a head of a department general staff in Nu-7 or a site director?
I am a site director.

What department would you like to focus on?
I would like to focus on the R&D department.

Edited by Oswald Bruner

-1/Neutral...

although I have seen you before a decent amount, I just don't believe that you are fit for an O5 council position. The majority of your time is spent playing GOI's and I feel that you would be more interested in their affairs rather than the foundations. I haven't really seen any good RP from you and your time as foundation administration has gone fairly unnoticed by myself. Although your app is decent, I simply cant see you in an O5 position.

Please shut the fuck up, no one cares about your whitelists in a Gmod RP server

Neutral, like above.
Same reasons. You're a good guy, but I haven't seen you roleplay as foundation much. 

Unfortunately, I haven't had any experiences with you that would validate your rp skills / validity. 

All the reasons stated above do make sense and are true. I haven't done much RP inside the foundation, but have started playing SD more. But as I have stated I will be hopefully splitting my attention 50/50, and will most likely be putting my attention towards the R&D department. But, seeing as most RP between the foundation and GOIs is combat-based, I will have little to do with it beyond occasionally giving orders. This means I will spend most of my time working with the R&D department and the foundation. I have spent most of my time as a GOI, but that in and of itself doesn't mean that I cannot lead within the foundation.

If you have any more questions, objections or talking points please do let me know. I'll be happy to answer.

Under Consideration

Given some of the reasons stated above, the council have also compared to ties if you will about giving you a shot.

Here is my advice I will leave this app locked but what I want you to do is to spend the next 2 to 3 weeks maybe more, showing your expertise in the leading/decision role by playing SD or any other site admin job you can and allow people to gain a better opinion of yourself and other. if that makes any sense at all then ye, when this has happened message me and you can bump the app again so people can recomment.

5BcH6li.gif
Present SCP Ranks:
SCP Developer

SCP Ranks Past
SCP Manager
SCP Head Admin
SCP-Head Moderator             
SCP-096 Co-Manager
Onerioi Collective
Echo-14
Ethics Committee Manager
Chaos Insurgency Delta Manager