Sippy Cup

MC&D Salesmen Application

Common Roleplay Name: Loran Haselby

Steam Name: Sippy Cup

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:209168952

Your Current Playtime(3 days minimum): 3 weeks and 16 hours.

Your Current Warns (10 warn limit, take a screenshot. Exceptions may be made.): 3 warnings.

Why do you want to join MC&D?: I'm interested in joining MC&D because I think I can make an excellent Salesman. I recently had this whitelist, but it was removed AGES back due to either inactivity or due to everyones whitelists being removed and refreshed. I'm a loyal user. I'm professional when it comes to it, fairly active, and I've of course already read over the rules.

What do you know about MC&D?(50 words minimum): MC&D are basically salesmen in simpler terms. They focus on locating, obtaining, and selling anomalies. MC&D are pretty much anomaly salesmen. Though, if there's a salesmen, there's more than likely a bouncer to go with. MC&D basically overall focus on finding and selling objects or in some cases humanoids with anomalous properties. 

Why is MC&D different to any other GOI?: This question really depends on which group of interest you're referring to. Though, compared to every GOI, MC&D has many different benefits. For one, they can be neutral with the Foundation. This is optional. Though, I've seen this happen before. MC&D also focus on capturing anomalous objects to more than likely sell. MC&D also sometimes focus on selling weaponry.

Someone has revealed that you are MC&D, what do you do and why?: I'll leave it be. This situation really depends if they know what MC&D is. Let's say for an example, a civilian points it out. The chances of them knowing what we do and the chances of them passing this information on, (preferably to the Foundation) is slim to none. Plus, there would be no proof we sell anomalies, therefore I'd probably leave him be unless he knows more. Such as knowing we sell anomalies. Then again, if he knows that we sell anomalies, it's no biggie unless he threatens to tell everyone or even the Foundation if he knows about them. Though, if a reporter is taking pictures of me, I'd ask him to stop and give the lad warnings before breaking the camera.

Have you read the job rules (In the Rules thread) and the Code of Conduct/Permissions in this thread?(One word is not a valid answer): Yes, I've read the rules and the code of conduct (CoC). Once passing this application, I'll go over it once more.

Screenshot (54).png

Sorry about the font and the background color. Cannot change the background for whatever reason, so I went with it. I imagine it's hell to read. My sincerest apologises.

Neutral

I am not 100% sure if you have a clear understanding of what MC&D is in lore

But the app itself is detailed enough and you seem like a good guy who can RP.

RIDE LIKE LIGHTNING - CRASH LIKE THUNDER

RIP BOZO 

@Dr Wolfgang Fritz

I'm well aware of what MC&D is. Are you referring to the lore? I do admit, I'm not 100% on the lore regarding MC&D. Though, I do have a pretty decent if not good understanding of MC&D and their purpose. Mind stating where I went wrong? Thanks.

You spammed the OOC chat with racist remarks, and your reasoning behind it was that your friend 'dared' you to. I do not believe you are fit for the role in which you are applying for. 

Proud owner of the famous Gromit Mug.

2097774288_gromitmug.jpg.3238146ead01b08ab1a1552a97baf3dc.jpg

@Cal Reece 1) Didn't spam it. 2) I see people being racist (or used to) in the past and get away with no punishment, not even an admin sit. 3) My friend even said I wouldn't get warned/or banned, so it was a missunderstanding. 3) I'm sorry for being racist, and shouldn't of done such actions. Yes, I learned from it. Will I do it again? No. Yes, I have commonsense, it was simply misconception. 

Denied 

Racism in ooc proves immaturity

last question is wrongish

first questions is a bit of a nothing answer

Had a bunch of WL but the cool ones are that I currently have.

Marshall, Carter and Dark Salesmen (Current manager)

Alpha-1 Commander

O5-8 "The Gangster"

Director of the Department of External Affairs