Agent Ghost

Cody's O5 Council App

Your in-Game Name: Cody Wartenberg

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:461109447

Your Age: 17 

Your In-Game Playtime: 4w 4d

Your Warns: 5

Rate Your RP Skills: 8/10

What O5 Designation would you prefer (1-12) and what character?: O5-8 "The Determined"

Have you read and understand the rules of SCP-RP?: Yes, I have read the rules and I understand them well

Why do you believe you should be part of the O5 Council and what can you bring to the role e.g (Pressure in extreme situations, making the tough decisions): I can bring quick thinking to the group in case we ever have a situation where we have absolutely no time to think for example if a huge infection that cannot be contained reaches onto the surface and no one can deal with it I can immediately order a nuke as a last resort, some lives would be lost but it would be for the benefit of humanity and the foundation. I am able to make strong decisions and understand how much that would effect the foundation and anyone has a whole and I believe these are important for someone under any form of leadership.

Can you explain what an O5 does for the foundation and the site itself and why he himself differs from any other site Administration?: An O5 keeps watch of the SCP Foundation and makes the huge decisions that would impact everyone. They also oversee how the site operates and oversee GOI Relations. Unlike the Site Director and The Head of External Affairs, An O5's decision can as simple as ordering an AoS on someone to nuking the entire site, surface or even both if something is deemed huge and vital to the safety of the foundation and human life so to put it simply an O5 has complete and total control over the site in terms of its functions. An O5 is also responsible for hiring Site Directors or promoting any willing and capable Site Advisors to maintain better functions of a site.

What is the O5 Council?: The O5 Council consists of 13 members that overwatch the entire SCP Foundation. They know everything about the foundation and its history and they have absolute control of the entire foundation and know every hidden secret about and their activities. This makes them the most vital and important members in the entire SCP Foundation hence their identities are heavily classified. Most foundation personnel (CL2 or lower) don't even know about their existence. They have their own Mobile Task Force which is Designated Alpha-1 "The Red Right Hand" that either guard the O5 or handle very big operations for the O5. Some O5s are Anomalous, some are even related to some of the humanoid SCPs that the foundation has in containment, and rumors say one of the O5s are in space. The O5 Council mostly keeps an eye on Keter class SCPs and Micromanagement Thaumel SCPs. Other than that the O5 Council rarely intervenes with day to day activities within the foundation.

Are you currently head of a department (Job Manager), general staff in Nu-7 or a Site Director?: im a vice manager for the Chaos Insurgency (if that even counts) im also a Head of External Affairs.

What Department would you like to focus on? (Research, Mobile Task Forces, Ethics,...): Mobile Task Forces.

Warns.PNG

+1

Cody knows what he's doing, has experience in leading. I see no reason in why he shouldn't be granted a go.

Proud owner of the famous Gromit Mug.

2097774288_gromitmug.jpg.3238146ead01b08ab1a1552a97baf3dc.jpg

ACCEPTED

The Council are willing to give you a chance to prove yourself please message me in DMs?

5BcH6li.gif
Present SCP Ranks:
SCP Developer

SCP Ranks Past
SCP Manager
SCP Head Admin
SCP-Head Moderator             
SCP-096 Co-Manager
Onerioi Collective
Echo-14
Ethics Committee Manager
Chaos Insurgency Delta Manager