NTF_ESPILLON11_COMMANDER

Oliver Maynards site director application

In game name: Oliver Maynard

steamid: 76561199149051593

in game time: 3d 8h (dont have any proof just making a really good estimate because im doing this on my phone)

past experience in leadership/high ranking positions: i use to play HoS a lot i thought i was pretty good at it

Why do you feel you’ll be a good site director: i think id be a good site director because i will always report to O5 and update them on what’s happening in the facility i can also maintain a good scp facility. 

What role does the site director have on site: they are the highest personnel in the facility besides the O5 they report to the O5 and update them on what’s happening.

what is the O5 council: they are the highest clearance in the entire facility they control everything they are highly classified and should never be talked about 

app is extremely under detailed.

low play time

saw you once or twice, you didnt knew what you were doing

i dont count HoS as a high ranking member since most of them cant do dogshit about anything

try to get more known on the community, this is the highest ranking, well after O5, member of the foundation.

but for now -1

THE john stance

AykutElmasHapEsrarKokain(online-video-cutter.com).gif.05828a0aab8e091daf74ab614004def8.gif

37 minutes ago, NTF_ESPILLON11_COMMANDER said:

Anyone know what application i should go for I honestly knew i wasn’t gonna get site director what application should i fill out its getting a bit boring now that ive played every job about 10+ that doesn’t require an application 

homd is the easiest one , try getting into nu7 that way you learn how the EZ side of site works , any administrative roles usually need you to be known in the community for them to get accepted