Qas

Un-Ban Request: Electric Boogaloo 2

Server you got banned from: SCP-RP

Your name in-game: Rick Lee

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:240356511

Admins' name that banned you: Viktor (Requested by Norra)

Admin's steamID: no

Why did you get banned?: 
unknown-57.png

Evidence(Un-necessary): N/A

Why do you deserve to be unbanned?: 

Well I'm not sure how I'm gonna put it but uhh, after sitting on my ass for about a month I've realized how a bit of an ass that response was and the action of joining back after getting kicked.

Therefore I'd like to apologize, mainly to Norra since he got the reply, for making that little shitpost as I feel it didn't do any harm other than making Norra and Xunt despise me even more before doing it. (Which I feel it will get this denied but oh well)

Anyways, hopefully this's enough to be considered an apology as I'm unsure of what else to add to it, so uh yeah.

I'd also like to go back to updating the Player Guide I made as Nell took over it and I'm unsure if he still wishes to continue.

Response to the last denied reason, imagine this:
You, a player who got banned from one of the most servers you play on, just heard that for whatever reason the ban cache got wiped, so like any curious person you wanna see if that was the case. And it was, you get on to play either normally or just to minge, but you get on to play normally and then leave on good terms.

Now if you think about it, yes it is an attempt to bypass the ban, but seeing as no intent to fuck with anything on the server like attempting to crash it, MRDM or exploiting in anyway. Maybe a second chance could be given? The ban reason was because of pure mockery and didn't really hurt anyone expect me. Making me look like a dipshit like stated above even after getting warned of it by Norra in discord.

So I ask for a second chance to prove my self that this kind of behavior won't happen again, any kind of offense from me will be met with whatever punishment staff consider it necessary until I become trusted again I guess? 

Good day.
- Rick Lee 

Edited by Qas

+1

Qas was good, yeah he was a fanny near the end but i think he should be given another chance to prove himself again.

Spoiler

Current Ranks:

[NRP] Kompanie "Caesar" Leutnant

[NRP] Gaustabsamt STV. Hauptamtsleiter 

[NRP] Moderator + Deputy Discord Staff Manager

[NRPWehrmacht Generalstab Hauptmann ( Chef d. Heeresverwaltung )

[IRL] Grass Toucher

Spoiler

old ranks;

who cares

cadet

e8b3034b03092bc38a6febea4d593f08ba22384dr1-476-267_hq.gif.6b361e1169b8aacdf230f6380675026e.gif

+1
-Gigachad
- Was extremely based
- One of few people on the server that i actually liked and enjoyed talking to
- Creator of the player guide 
- Cool ECM player
- Maxwellist chad prophet 
-If we gave Kevin a chance then why not Qas?

+1 

Created a player guide (chad)

Was a nice guy

You fucked up you regret it deserves an unban

Had a bunch of WL but the cool ones are that I currently have.

Marshall, Carter and Dark Salesmen (Current manager)

Alpha-1 Commander

O5-8 "The Gangster"

Director of the Department of External Affairs

7 minutes ago, Twinkies said:

How is getting kicked then rejoining the discord bannable???

He rejoined the gmod server, not the discord, when the banlist got wiped. He was already banned before that. 

Edited by Royal