What your suggestion is: Make it so Jedi can not get involved when clones are raiding the underworld, unless the underworld have a Jedi weapon/related object.

Scriptfodder/workshop link: None

Any additional information: I think this suggestion is good because when the clones raid a pirate base the Jedi just came in and killed all of and ruined the fun kinda, there over-powered so they can just let the clones win 24/7 when there raiding. I have a personal experience with this, there was 7 pirates and we had a hostage and we were having a bunch of fun killing clones and them killing us until a Jedi knight and apprentice/padawan came in and just killed us all.

+1

Makes sense as Jedi are very OP and wouldnt be concerned in petty matters unless it involved something directly related to them. Ruins the fun for criminal jobs when they are just being steamrolled.

Current Ranks:

Previous Ranks:

21st Commander - Jedi Paladin - 74th AMO - Battalion Captain - GM Colonel

Neutral,

Jedi are infact very OP and cause Fun to be ruined buy it ending extremely fast.

Jedi shouldn't not be allowed to raid

A Resolution to this is allow Peacekeeper and Master+ to assist Raids if the underworld/pirates have Jedi Items of Interest

Current Ranks                                       

• IE Captain
  • IRP Junior Dev
  • IRP Event Planner

Previous Ranks 

• Imperial Head Medical Officer
  • Pyke Syndicate Elder
  • T-RP Administrator
  • CE Colonel
  • Jedi Guardian/Consular

No, let them assist, it's really up to the person conducting the raid on whether to allow jedi or not. It's really annoying when people get kidnapped and someone has to send people to get the kidnapped,especially when the pirates are powerful, calling jedi can be really helpful and can teach you a lesson not to do it again

Also this is more of jedi HC call whether jedi are allowed to engage in raids or not i assume

-Past Ranks

-No one cares

-anwarter

image0-8.gif

7 minutes ago, Victor said:

No, let them assist, it's really up to the person conducting the raid on whether to allow jedi or not. It's really annoying when people get kidnapped and someone has to send people to get the kidnapped,especially when the pirates are powerful, calling jedi can be really helpful and can teach you a lesson not to do it again

Also this is more of jedi HC call whether jedi are allowed to engage in raids or not i assume

You said it is annoying to get a hostage back and it is, but it is more annoying spending 10 minutes getting a hostage and then it all to be over in less then 3 minutes because of a jedi, Also clones out number pirates and if you add jedi to that pirates are nothing... And the part "teachs you a lesson not to do it again" the aim of a pirate is to do crime like this, if it teachs you not do it again, no one will play pirate and that meaning people wouldnt buy the pirate pack and then harland is just wasting space in the server keeping pirate if no one plays it since its boring if they do it again. 

I think my explanation is garbage, if you can please put it in a better way.

10 hours ago, Key said:

Jedi should be allowed to raid along side clones, they worked together in lore and having Jedi assist clone and vice versa is something that should happen more often within the server which it does happen more often since the update. Kidnapping a high ranking Republic Clone or Jedi should be a high risk high reward because of the items/information you can obtain from doing such an action. I've seen groups of pirates on the server do the same thing with Jedi and Clones chasing after them heavily and managing to slip through both parties and get away with it. In short kidnapping a high rank Republic player is high risk high reward and you should expect the heavy resistance and plan accordingly.  

This summed it up very well.

-1 from me.

source.gif

I feel like next suggestion is gonna be "Jedi to help pirates against clones in raids" the person doing the raid decides wether Jedi help or not, following that logic dont allow RC and Admirals to play events because they are strong, Jedi are supposed to help the clones, removing this would just get rid of all the involvement Jedi have with clones as we dont help in the events

gsp-bows.gif

---------------------------------------------------------------
Current Ranks
Jr Developer
Battalion Officer

Former Ranks
CF-99 Squad Leader
IRP Executive Administrator
Fleet Commodore
Dark Council
501st ARC Colonel
Master of the Order
RRD Researcher

---------------------------------------------------------------

Suggest this in the Jedi Suggestions on Discord or talk to High Council about this, not the place for the forums.

Current Ranks

- General

- SWRP Vice Manager

- Caesar Stabsfeldwebel

- Iniquity Revenant

Spoiler

Past Ranks

- SWRP Event Manager

- Grand Admiral

- 501st EXO

- 212th EXO

- CT T EXO