Ebaleiz

Ebaleiz's Second Battaltion Application

Out of Character Section -

Steam Name: Ebaleiz

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:200037423

Current OOC Rank on the server(eg Plat VIP, Mod): None yet.

What is your playtime: 2w 3d 7h.

Do you have a microphone, is it good quality: I do have a good microphone.

Have you read and looked through the Battalion Handbook: Yes, i did.

Do you meet the requirements: I meet all the requirement.(reply if i don't meet one of them)

State all your previous OOC punishments (bans, kicks etc.): https://imgur.com/a/dhyAuJ4

In Character Section -

In-Game name: 41st CPT Ebaleiz

All Previous Ranks Obtained: CE Colonel.

What should we pick you for Battalion:I think I would be a great addition in Battalion because I'm disciplined and I have good leading skills and I like to help anyone who asked me, I'm a fast learner, so if I need to improve myself or learning something new I will be able to do it in a fast time. I'm a patient guy and someone that can joke around if it's the situation for it, I only got 1 warn since I joined the server and I regret it.
I'm someone that like help people out, when I first joined the server and saw battalion, I saw them as the regiment that help every regimen, both in Defcon 5 and on events, and I still see them like this. I would love to help a whole regimen both Defcon 5 and events, and improve it. I may have a low playtime for most of the people (2w 3d 7h, 1550 hours on Gmod), but still I will do my best to be not only a good battalion, but the best one. 
I will understand if the admirality doesn't think I'm fit for this regiment, if anyone has any feedback, both good or bad, I will be grateful to read them.
Sorry for barely reach the quota again.

Describe the roles and responsibilities of Battalion:Battalion job is to lead during an attack (both base attack or planetary attack), if a battalion who's not leading is present during the attack, his job is to aid the regiment they're supervising, and in case he's not a supervisor he should aid the regiment that the Battalion who's leading tell him to.
Instead during normal duties (Def 5) he should grant or deny the permission in the comms.
He should be seen by all the clones as an example of a perfect clone. He should never break server and RP rules, he doesn't minge or being toxic.
If a clone see a battalion doing any of this, all the battalion regiment would lose all his reputation.

Have you ever been demoted or striked in any regiment: Never got demoted/striked.

Do you understand that Battalion is a very respectable and disciplined rank: I do and i will be respectable and disciplined as well.

What do Battalion do during Combat, when they are not leading: Help their supervised regiment or the one that the leading battalion told them to oversee, in that case stick with them even if they have a different type of range of weapon(ex. Frontline while overseeing 41st)

What are the 3 duties a Battalion Officer Cadet has to complete before getting promoted as part of his mentoring session: Lead an event, Host a Mando, Call and Host a debrief.

What rank can the Battalion Brigadier Promote and Demote up to: He can promote/demote up to captain.

What rank and above can use two pieces of Regimental Equipment: Battalion Colonel+

Anything else: Thanks for reading throught all of my application.

Current Ranks:

212th SGTM Jedi Temple Guard

Past Ranks:

CE Colonel 41st Medic Colonel(x2) GM 2nd LT

Jedi Mender

Neutral/+1

Overall this is a Lovely Application aswell as your very well behaved within the Server,

Has been in CE/41st for a While and deserves a shot.

Might want to read the BOC section of the handbook again as it as been changed. It is now
1. Lead a planetary with Voice Amp

2. Host a Sim 

3. Complete a Debrief [The Same as Last but might aswell slide it in]

This is a new update so it may catch alot out,

Edited by Archer

Current Ranks                                       

• IE Captain
  • IRP Junior Dev
  • IRP Event Planner

Previous Ranks 

• Imperial Head Medical Officer
  • Pyke Syndicate Elder
  • T-RP Administrator
  • CE Colonel
  • Jedi Guardian/Consular

Denied

We unfortunately don't think you are the best fit for battalion. Please wait 2 weeks before re-applying

Current Ranks

- General

- SWRP Vice Manager

- Caesar Stabsfeldwebel

- Iniquity Revenant

Spoiler

Past Ranks

- SWRP Event Manager

- Grand Admiral

- 501st EXO

- 212th EXO

- CT T EXO