Matthew Christophersson

[MC&D] Fuck you 8ball

b65a98cf3104d591f120261d2586fd4c.png

Common Roleplay Name:  Matthew Christophersson           

Steam Name: CookieDealer       

SteamID:  STEAM_0:1:22010326

Your Current Playtime(3 days minimum):     https://i.gyazo.com/7b1b6dcd4d434dbbeefa1343af3e728a.png 

Your Current Warns (10 warn limit, take a screenshot. Exceptions may be made.):  

https://i.gyazo.com/990ea85675bdc11c02987ef9aab33c4a.png

The warn is from me manhandling a D-class with a stunstick and a staff member being REALLY hungry to warn people and get their sitcount up.
I made sure that the staff member did not become staff again and really hurt their feelings since they wanted to talk to me in DM’s afterwards asking why I didn’t want him to be staff et.c.

Why do you want to join MC&D?: I wish to enjoy the concept of being a shop vendor and utilize one of my ideas where I make Borderlands-esque vending machine stores.  (chances are I’ll get bored of it quickly like UIU in which I resigned within 2 weeks)

What do you know about MC&D?(50 words minimum): Marshall, Carter and Dark is an organisation that focuses on the sales of various goods and services to the rich around the world. Examples of anomalies they control is SCP-102, which is a pair of beach houses that appear as crumbling buildings unless you have a lease for it, SCP-841 which is a voodoo doll that will imprint onto whoever it touches, afterwards leading to anyone being able to move the Voodoo doll and the same movements will be mimicked onto whoever touched it.

Simply put, the MC&D is in the game to become rich and they’ve done a really damn good job at it so far. They’ve also gone to great lengths to hide their presence from the general public and the core personnell group is quite small compared to the power they hold. If they need to increase their men they usually go through third parties to gain it instead of directly hiring them.

In the server, the MC&D focuses on the sales of guns, drugs and manpower to the surface GOI’s and citizens. If they locate an anomaly of some kind, they usually attempt to sell it or anyone affected by the anomaly in question.

Why is MC&D different to any other GOI?: MC&D has some similarities with the foundation, such as both wanting protect the veil of secrecy, also putting them at odds with The Serpents Hand but some general differences is that MC&D is in it for profit which can't be said for most other GOI's who usually have a political, military or personal agenda.

Someone has revealed that you are MC&D, what do you do and why?: Leaks towards the secrecy of MC&D are unacceptable and I would go to extreme lengths to tie up this loose end, including ordering the persons death if necessary. If the person is part of an allied group I would contact the persons in charge and provide evidence of the misconduct.

Have you read the job rules (In the Rules thread) and the Code of Conduct/Permissions in this thread?(One word is not a valid answer): Reading through it generally is what all other whitelists want you to do. Don’t fuck around too much with the job and be the leadership figure the group needs. I don't freaking understand why the whole "One word is not a valid answer" like you want me to just use my art of wordshitting that I everyone does at university because those place's are like "Hey your assignment must consist of 4000 words or whatever" but the question could be answered in less than 200 words.

Accepted

Mad man actually did it

Request role on main discord.

Had a bunch of WL but the cool ones are that I currently have.

Marshall, Carter and Dark Salesmen (Current manager)

Alpha-1 Commander

O5-8 "The Gangster"

Director of the Department of External Affairs