Kodi

Kodi's Medical corps command application

Steam Name:

Mistah_Goomy:)

Steam ID:

STEAM_0:1:98506468

Current OOC Rank on the server (Eg Plat VIP)

Plat VIP

Age (14 - Minimum)

What is your playtime?:

1mo 6d 1h 20m

Have you read through the Researcher Division Handbook?:

Yes

Do you meet all the requirements?:

yes

State all your previous OOC punishments (bans, kicks etc.) and a screenshot of your list of warnings. (Go in game and type !warns.) Upload it to http://imgur.com/ or as a steam community screenshot and include the link

https://imgur.com/a/rj9JuCh

In Character Section:

In-Game name:(Regiment, Rank, Name)

74th ADV R Kodi

All Previous Ranks Obtained:(Highest Per Regiment)

74th ADV R 

What role are you applying for:

Medical Core Command

What makes you a good pick for the role: (200 Words - Minimum)

I was in 74th for a extremely long time I know how to-do every medical scenario basically of by heart and I personally am really dedicated to the server and have never took a LOA or ROA in my life I have been temp hierarchy before and I am extremely active and I think I deserve a shot at a hierarchy like spot  I have been putting a lot of work into the server and I've always wanted a way to get a hierarchy spot on the server and I would love to have lots of fun staying as a medical aficionado and also I have been at colonel for a pretty long time wanting a hierarchy spot and well smo trials started but I guess that whole opportunity I could of gotten is gone now but its fine I can get back up on my feet  and I would really appreciate it if you would look at my application and consider me as a choice for the job. Also I have been the main researcher in 74th for a long time and have done a ton of research for the regiment and for personal fun I have lead a lot of researchers in  74th and taught people how to-do research properly  and have trained and looked over many 74th members for a long time doing MIs and Try-outs and Trainings  I conclude i think i am a good pick since I'm active.

Describe the roles and responsibilities of the role you are applying for:

Looking over the medics of all the different regiments and being a role model on the server

Have you ever been demoted or striked in any regiment: (If so, explain why)

I lost my researcher once for not being a model 74th but I have reformed since then and I am not was I was like back then

List every rank of Medical Corps Command rank and what they do:

HMO: is the Leader of the RMC his main duties is to over see the HR and FMO and make sure the medical corps run well  FMO: overseer  of the Regimental Medics they will keep track of the activity and performance of all Regimental Medics he is less focused on research and more focused on making sure the regimental medic program works well HR: The Head Researcher is the leader of the RRD and is in charge of promos and demos for the RRD his main focus is research unlike the FMO.

What is combat healing:

Combat healing is when your healing someone that is getting shot at or if your healing someone while being shot

What is healing priority:

the highest rank gets healing first then you go down the ranking order healing people

Anything else:  

Current ranks

41st ARC COL 

Past ranks 

DU ARC COL 74th ADV R  41st Medic Major RRD AST R 212th SGT Jedi Historian

season 4 episode 6 GIF by Star Wars

This is for Head Researcher BTW

Current ranks

41st ARC COL 

Past ranks 

DU ARC COL 74th ADV R  41st Medic Major RRD AST R 212th SGT Jedi Historian

season 4 episode 6 GIF by Star Wars

+1 

- I think Kodi would make a great choice as he knows his stuff and is really active as well and he did improve after his strike so I could see him doing really well in this rank

Current Ranks

🐸

Denied

We unfortunately haven't picked you for Medical Corps Command this time round. You may apply again next time a spot is open.

Current Ranks

- General

- SWRP Vice Manager

- Caesar Stabsfeldwebel

- Iniquity Revenant

Spoiler

Past Ranks

- SWRP Event Manager

- Grand Admiral

- 501st EXO

- 212th EXO

- CT T EXO