ChipDail Medical Core Command Application

ChipDail's Medical Core Command Application

Out of Character Section

Steam Name: [GL] ChipDail

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:9081632

Current OOC Rank on the server (Eg Plat VIP): Platinum VIP

Age (14 - Minimum): 17 Years Old

What is your playtime?: 1 Month and 3 days

Have you read through the Researcher Division Handbook?: Yes! Very Thoroughly!

Do you meet all the requirements?: Yes!

State all your previous OOC punishments (bans, kicks etc.) and a screenshot of your list of warnings. (Go in game and type !warns.) Upload it to http://imgur.com/ or as a steam community screenshot and include the link
Imgur: The magic of the Internet (If the link does not work I got 2 Warns)

In Character Section:

In-Game name:(Regiment, Rank, Name)
212th CPL ChipDail

All Previous Ranks Obtained:(Highest Per Regiment)
GM(21st) Vice Commander, 74th CO or SO(Cant Remember), CG SO

What role are you applying for:
Field Medical Officer

What makes you a good pick for the role: (200 Words - Minimum)
First Of all, I consider myself a great command member! I am a very friendly and open person, yet I know the difference between fun and being in charge. I am very good at getting a friendly team together and ensuring that everyone is satisfied with their duties and general motivation. As a Field Medical Officer I will be that one person who will want people to become part of the Medical Corps Team and sustain the work ethic inside of it. I have a lot of past experience of being a commander and being in charge, and I never had issues with other people. I will always come to conclusions in the most calm, but strict way if needed. I always efficiently deal with any arguments or misunderstandings in my team, and do not accept a hostile atmosphere to be present. 

I am a very innovative person when it comes to trainings and anything new that needs to be added. I will never bore my team with repetitive trainings and will always cheer people up if something is wrong. Creating new trainings and listening to ideas from my team is a strong skill that I have, it is a passion of mine to help others and always take any advice or help from others. I consider that having a friendly team that is always open for discussion the best part of making a team, and as a command member I will be able to ensure that atmosphere. 

These are the reason why I think you should accept me as a Field Medical Officer!

Describe the roles and responsibilities of the role you are applying for:
These are my Responsibilities as a Field Medical Officer!
-Oversee All regimental medics!
-Keep Track of their activity and performance!
-Look for new recruits! Speak to the regimental hierarchy to see who is fit!
-Host Regular Training! Keep the Team up to date with everything!
-Focus both on the healing and combat side of the Medical Corps!

Have you ever been demoted or striked in any regiment: (If so, explain why)
I have not been demoted and or striked!

List every rank of Medical Corps Command rank and what they do:
Head Medical Officer!
-The Leader of the Republic Medical Corps!
-Oversees the Head Researcher and Field Medical Officer!
-Ensure that they are running their medical branch correctly and well. Approves of any new researchers and regimental medics. 

Field Medical Officer!
-Overseer of all regimental medics! 
-Keeps track of their activity and performance!
-Someone who actively looks into new recruits and outstanding candidates for the Medical Cops team!
-Host's regular trainings with the medics to ensure everyone is up to date with the new rules and regulations!
-Main focus is on the advanced side of medical units! Focuses on the healing and combat side!

Head Researcher!
-Main focus is to keep track of activity and performance of the research division!
-In charge of all promotions and demotions!
-Hosts interviews for the Research Division and look for new people to join!
-Overrules in research!
-Someone who takes charge during diseases!

What is combat healing:
Combat Healing - A term to describe healing a clone or any other friendly unit on the battlefield while they are in combat.

Example: A medic is healing a trooper while they are shooting, or being shot at.
(Same goes for if a medic is being shot themselves, they cannot heal themselves)

What is healing priority:
Healing Priority - Healing someone higher rank first before proceeding to lower ranks, or focusing on VIP's that need to be saved at any cost possible

Example: A medic is healing a trooper, but a Battalion member runs up for healing. The medic should prioritise the Battalion member first, and then finish healing the trooper.

Anything else: No!

Neutral

- Great application and formatting 

- He has been in 74th but not since the new update

- Wasnt always active throughout the time we were in the regiment. 

- Hasnt been in 74th for a really long time and from what I remember you could have been seen at times as toxic

Edited by Nesta

Current Ranks

🐸

Denied

We unfortunately haven't picked you for Medical Corps Command this time round. You may apply again next time a spot is open.

Current Ranks

- General

- SWRP Vice Manager

- Caesar Stabsfeldwebel

- Iniquity Revenant

Spoiler

Past Ranks

- SWRP Event Manager

- Grand Admiral

- 501st EXO

- 212th EXO

- CT T EXO