Current OOC Rank on the server:

Executive Admin

What is your playtime?:

6mo 2w 2d 15h 16m

Have you read through the Researcher Division Handbook?:

Yes

Do you meet all the requirements?:

Yes

State all your previous OOC punishments and a screenshot of your list of warnings.

I haven't been banned, warned or kicked for over 2 years.
https://imgur.com/sAq7P19

In Character Section:

In-Game name:

104th Executive Officer

All Previous Ranks Obtained:

Trial Head of Battalion, 74th Surgeon, GC Colonel and 327th Colonel

What role are you applying for:

Field Medical Officer

What makes you a good pick for the role:

I would be a good pick for the role of Field Medical Officer because of my abundance of previously high ranks, during my time in Battalion I was 74th Supervisor for a lengthy amount of time, this was right after I transferred out of the 74th Medical Crops, due to my Supervisor role inside of 74th It gave me a lot of experience with medical scenarios and trainings, along with this It also gave me experience in how to act proffesionally in a Medical Regiment. During my time as 74th Surgeon, it gave me a different point of view, when compared to my time as the Supervisor of 74th, it gave me the view of a 74th Member partaking in the trainings and being the result of the Hierarchys trainings, this gives me an edge when compared to other candidates as I have been on both sides of the coin. My most recent time as 104th Executive Officer has given me knowledge about a normal Frontline Regiment, this will help me as a Field Medical Officer as I will be able to understand the members that will be looking at becoming a regimental medic.

In summary my past experience in the plethora of different types of regiments would help me a lot in being a Field Medical Officer, the Leading skills from being in Battalion, the medical skills from being a 74th Member and the communication skills with other regimental members from being a 104th Executive Officer.

Describe the roles and responsibilities of the role you are applying for:

The roles of the Field Medical Officer would be to oversee all the regimental medics in the republic, making sure their activity and performance is excellent, they would do this by logging their activity on the spreadsheet and looking over their performance by doing frequent trainings with the medics. While also logging their activity and performance, they would also answer any questions from the medics, making sure they feel at home inside of the medics. They would also look for possible clone candidates that would be well suited to the medical rank.

Have you ever been demoted or striked in any regiment:

The last time I was demoted or striked was over 2 years ago.

List every rank of Medical Corps Command rank and what they do:

Head Medical Officer - Oversees all the medic in the republic, more specificly making sure that the Head Researcher and the Field Medical Officer are doing their duties correctly.

Head Researcher - Oversees the Republic Research Division, logging their activity and performance while also demoting and promoting them when necessary, they are also the rank that decides who is allowed to do a tryout for the division.

Field Medical Officer - Oversees all regimental medics in the republic, logging their activity and performance while looking out for new possible medics. His priorites should be focused on the combat side of healing.

What is combat healing:

Combat healing is the rule which prevents someone from healing a friendly while under fire.

What is healing priority:

Healing priority is the rule which states that when healing a republic personnel you should follow the decsending ranking order, for example if a Commander, an Admiral and a Private walk up to a medic, the healing order would be Admiral, Commander and then finally Private.

Anything else:

thank you for reading my application please leave a reply on the thread if you think I could improve on anything

Current Ranks

IRP Super Administrator (03/10/2021 - Current)
IRP Discord Staff Manager (21/02/2022 - Current)

IC System Commander (22/11/2021 - Current)

Previous Ranks

CWRP Executive Administrator (15/02/2020 - 03/10/2021)
CWRP Event Planner (20/04/2020 - 23/06/2020)

Head Medical Officer (12/06/2021 - 03/10/2021)
GC Temp Vice Commander (30/07/2020 - 19/08/2020)
Trial Head of Battalion (29/12/2019 - 20/12/2020)

104th Executive Officer (20/12/2020 - 12/06/2021)
74th Surgeon (18/08/2018 - 02/04/2019)

GC/ST Lieutenant (31/08/2017 - 27/09/2017)

+1

- I think he would make a really good choice. He knows his stuff from being 74th in the past and if I remember correctly he did really well (from comments I´ve heard from the people who was with him at the time).

- I also think he is also very trusted both IC and OOC and he would make a great choice for this role. The only worry is that it was a long time ago he was both 74th and 74th supervisor so he might have forgotten some stuff. But still good luck man

Edited by Nesta

Current Ranks

🐸

Accepted 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You have been accepted into your chossen position. Contact the Head Medical Officer for your induction.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Current Ranks

- General

- SWRP Vice Manager

- Caesar Stabsfeldwebel

- Iniquity Revenant

Spoiler

Past Ranks

- SWRP Event Manager

- Grand Admiral

- 501st EXO

- 212th EXO

- CT T EXO