Ben7961

Discord Unban Request

My In-Game name:  DU LCPL Ben 

STEAMID: (http://steamidfinder.com) Discord: Luke#6607 Steam: 
STEAM_0:0:216969150

Steam Name: Stomady

What is the reason for your ban: Unfortunately I do not remember the reason of my ban as it was a long time ago

How long were you banned for: I believe 2-3 Years

Name of the staff member who banned you: Can't Remember

Why do I believe that I should be unbanned: It has been a very long time since I was banned.  I understand that I made a mistake and I am sorry for that. Being unbanned from discord would help me to progress in RP. Due to the length of time since the ban I would ask that you take that into account when reviewing this request. I have no evidence other than time and I believe that the time away from the server. Sorry for what had happened. I cannot remember why or what happened then but I believe that the ban would have been deserved but I believe that I have changed and whatever the reason I may have been banned for wont happen again. 

Evidence: Time 

+1

Since you don't remember what you have been banned for on the discord and I didn't find anything under your name, then I do believe you on this part, so I mean sure why not, if you jave proved to DU Hierarchy that you take the RP seriously.

Current ranks

HLRP Trial mod

Accepted

It has been a long time since you got banned and you need access to the discord to rank up further.

Send me a message on Discord so I can unban you.

Discord ID: Lewis#8676

Past SWRP Ranks
CW Grand Admiral, CW Manager,
CW 501st Commander x2, CW ARC Commander,
CW RC OS Squad Leader F61, CW Jedi Fighter

IRP Grand Admiral, IRP Vice Manager