Your Age:

Your In-Game Playtime:

4w 4d

Your Warns:

Rate Your RP Skills:

8/10

What O5 Designation would you prefer (1-12) and what character?:

O5-12 "Never Settle"

Male, around 50 years old, originally from balkans.

First introduced to The Foundation after he had completed college, he showed to be an innovative student and intelligent, after starting his own Tech business, he was contacted by the Foundation for a Researcher contract, he gladly took it and passed the authority of the Tech business to his Brother.

He immediately got to work as a researcher and rose through the ranks due to his excellent performance, from researching newly discovered SCP’s in the Site to completely understanding older ones, eventually becoming a Site Director, he was noted to be extremely good at talking and negotiating, often getting the most out of any interaction.

Have you read and understand the rules of SCP-RP?:

Yes, I have read the SCP-RP rules and understand them.

Why do you believe you should be part of the O5 Council and what can you bring to the role e.g (Pressure in extreme situations, making tough decisions):

In my time playing various administrative positions, such as Site Director, i have become more intimate with what it means to be in a leading role, and through this experience i have learnt to take quick decisions with always the best outcome, i have also developed my ability to negotiate, and to always settle with the best possible result, other than that i believe this is what is needed to become a productive and effective Council member.

Can you explain what an O5 does for the foundation and the site itself and why he himself differs from any other site Administration?:

The O5 Council has many tasks, such as overseeing all important operations that commence within or outside the Foundation, they deal with external and internal affairs, that could range from relations with a certain GOI to highly classified Research, obviously being so important in how The Foundation operates everything has to go through them first, in this way they make sure that everything runs smoothly and without fail.

What is the O5 Council?:

The O5 council consists of the 12 most prestigious members of The Foundation that were specially chosen due to their excellent behaviour and performance, to lead and direct the whole of The Foundation as to make sure it operates correctly, they take the most important decisions that regard relations with external GOI’s, internal problems such as Site Security and Secrecy.

They are also very secretive, never to use their full names but instead codenames, and only few people actually even know these codenames.

Are you currently head of a department (Job Manager), general staff in Nu-7 or a Site Director?:

Was a Site Director, and currently a Head of External Afairs

What Department would you like to focus on? (Research, Mobile Task Forces, Ethics,...):

I would prefer to oversee MTF but i wouldn't mind overseeing Research or Ethics.

Edited by Peter file

i Saw this app coming, let me go ahead and give my feedback.

From what i can see, your O5 Is a character with a silver tongue, and one to make split-second intense decisions which are risky. Which is something i do like to see. You have given good answers to your questions.

although, the ''What is the O5 Question'' is somewhat, strange. I'm pretty sure the O5 Arent just a group of 12 most high ranked Site directors. but what they do as the O5, is correctly answered, but it is pretty much a copy from the previous question of ''Can you explain what an O5 Does for the foundation''

I Suppose you could've given it more detail but this is good enough. for the reasons i just mentioned, i'll give you a

+1

Good luck!

Animated GIF

DENIED

The Council has Voted against you in joining the Council

5BcH6li.gif
Present SCP Ranks:
SCP Developer

SCP Ranks Past
SCP Manager
SCP Head Admin
SCP-Head Moderator