Jack Kullman

S. Ulgrin Site Director App

In-Game Name:  Agent S Ulgrin

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:104800031

In-Game Time [Proof Required]: 1142071050_bandicam2021-06-1410-46-16-031.jpg.73e1a8a5776257a0b70e9e1b758bd146.jpg

Past Experience in leadership/high ranking positions: Head of Security. Maintaining the branch of the Security Department by keeping them informed of possible events, following the laws of the SCP Foundation Legal Codex and enforcing them because the Legal Codex allows me to keep places professionally secured as possible from threats and negligent employees.

Why do you feel you'll be a good Site Director?: Being professional as a good boss and independent to  maintain security, ethical, and legal standards for the facility. 

What role does the Site Director have on the site? The SD is in control of the facility, but not all of it. Since the powers goes to the O5. He's responsible for issuing orders to departments of the facility. Also carries out orders to his Site Advisers. Responsible for all the info that goes through the site and micromanaging people.

What is the O5 Council?: Is the highest authority of the foundation, and secret as their identities away from the general public. 

1663500933_OldLogoHD(White)-Small.png.b331eb3675928f9c315d95ec6adf2e51.png

Edited by Agent S. Ulgrin
Name game change.

New Character: Jack Kullman 

Tactical Response Officer & Security Agent

Agent S. Ulgrin (Foundational Security Agent) 

8 hours ago, Captain Levi said:

In-Game Time [Proof Required]: United States Central Standard Time (CST)

- Didn't put in-game playtime

Why do you feel you'll be a good Site Director?: Being professional as a good boss and independent to  maintain security, ethical, and legal standards for the facility. 

- 1 line answer for question

What role does the Site Director have on the site? The Administrative Department

- Didn't answer question properly

What is the O5 Council?: Is the highest authority of the foundation, and secret as their identities away from the general public. 

Scprp is bad, run while you can!!
Good Night GIFDog Morning GIF
seal GIF

• SCP-RP Current Ranks: PlatVIPSCP-RP Administrator, Junior Developer, MTF Nu-7 NCO, Head Of Manufacturing Department (Owner), Head of External Affairs, Site Director, The Serpents Hand (Vice-Manager)

• SCP-RP Past Ranks:   Organization for the Reclamation of Islamic Artifacts, Sarkic Cultist, Marshall Carter N' Dark Salesman, Ethics Committee Member, Epsilon-11 Commander, Unusual Incidents Unit Special Agent in Charge (Vice-Manager), GRU-P, Head Researcher, Internal Security Department, SCP-096

• HLRP Past Ranks:  Civil Industrial Union Journeyman, Civil Medical Union Nurse

• CW-RP  Past Ranks: PlatVIP, Combat Engineer COL, Adv Medic
11 hours ago, Joe Conner said:

- Didn't put in-game playtime

- Didn't answer question properly

Playtime is being fixed atm

New Character: Jack Kullman 

Tactical Response Officer & Security Agent

Agent S. Ulgrin (Foundational Security Agent) 

Since I do not like your attitude and according to you I am ''toxic'' and ''ignorant'' I am just going to go ahead and blacklist you from Site Director since you know I am such a toxic person. Consider for a second that you might be the problem before calling someone from SMT ''corrupt'' and calling a bunch of people ''toxic''. Fuck off and take your ego down a notch. Also love your youtube channel.