Cookie

Cookie's Ban Apeal

Server you got banned from: SCP-RP

Your name in-game: Cookie / Danni or Danny Morello

Your SteamID:STEAM_0:1:148672739

Admins' name that banned you: Mile Kevas

Admin's steamID: N/A 

Why did you get banned?: Mass Execution Of D Class ( I Didn't RDM any Foundation Personel)  MRDM .

Evidence(Un-necessary):

Why do you deserve to be unbanned?: I think i deserve a chance i regret doing this and now I understand why it was so wrong and how i took the d class's roleplay experience away from them i deeply apologise and wish to prove myself as being  a worthy member of the community again.

Anything else?: N/A

Desktop Screenshot 2021.06.15 - 16.24.46.88.png

Edited by Cookie

If u were perma-banned recently(few days ago), I suggest you wait a few months

Edited by Joe Conner

Scprp is bad, run while you can!!
Good Night GIFDog Morning GIF
seal GIF

• SCP-RP Current Ranks: PlatVIPSCP-RP Administrator, Junior Developer, MTF Nu-7 NCO, Head Of Manufacturing Department (Owner), Head of External Affairs, Site Director, The Serpents Hand (Vice-Manager)

• SCP-RP Past Ranks:   Organization for the Reclamation of Islamic Artifacts, Sarkic Cultist, Marshall Carter N' Dark Salesman, Ethics Committee Member, Epsilon-11 Commander, Unusual Incidents Unit Special Agent in Charge (Vice-Manager), GRU-P, Head Researcher, Internal Security Department, SCP-096

• HLRP Past Ranks:  Civil Industrial Union Journeyman, Civil Medical Union Nurse

• CW-RP  Past Ranks: PlatVIP, Combat Engineer COL, Adv Medic
33 minutes ago, Shrek said:

Don't know if i should trust that could you take a screen shot? Of the thing you get when you try to log into the server?

First I think this gramma is poop.

Second I'm pretty sure it doesn't show the reason we just have to wait for an admin to clear things up.

34 minutes ago, Shrek said:

Don't know if i should trust that could you take a screen shot? Of the thing you get when you try to log into the server?

Just wait for staff to give his ban date...

1 hour ago, Joe Drakan said:

We dont need people like you, iv already had tons of people mass rdm me all the time, i wont add you to the collection.

Well everyone deserves a 2nd chance and Im not going to mention to Hardcore powerhungry retards that come up here just to -1 a fucking unban request meanwhile creaming their pants. I dont give a fuck about your experiences the guy made a mistake and now he wants to be forgiven just give the man a second chance +1

5 minutes ago, ✪Kanser CS.MONEY said:

Well everyone deserves a 2nd chance and Im not going to mention to Hardcore powerhungry retards that come up here just to -1 a fucking unban request meanwhile creaming their pants. I dont give a fuck about your experiences the guy made a mistake and now he wants to be forgiven just give the man a second chance +1

No