Jeffy Giles

Site Director Application

In-Game Name: Jeffy Giles

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:213793617

In-Game Time [Proof Required]: image.png.85323e21ac229f2da3bcae1454d34364.png

Past Experience in leadership/high ranking positions: I've once been a site director and also once been an O5 - 2 in a server before.

Why do you feel you'll be a good Site Director?: I feel I'll be a good site director as in my opinion I am professional and hard at work. I always aim to get the job done and I am a resilient person, I never slack off and I'm always on task. I'm willing to help at any time.

What role does the Site Director have on the site? The Site Director is a clearance level for member, right under O5, the Site Director is responsible for the safety, the testing, researching and containment of the SCPs. The Site Director will have problems from other Directors relayed to him and his job is to turn those problems and reports into the O5 council.

What is the O5 Council?: The O5 is responsible for the foundation and are the top directors, I guess you could say they are the Board of Directors. O5 Overseers all the foundation and certain departments within it. They have all problems relayed to them by the Site Director and the Site Advisor, they have the meeting and things to sort them out. All decisions should go through them and / or get made by them.

Edited by SilvonSlime
Error Changes