Server you got banned from: SCP-RP

Your name in-game: Alex Carson

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:229528921

Admins' name that banned you: N/A

Admin's steamID: N/A

Why did you get banned?: Mass RDM.

Evidence(Un-necessary):

Why do you deserve to be unbanned?:  I really let myself go and just got really tired with g-mod instead of just disconnecting I stupidly tought well I'm not coming back might as well have some fun and I killed atleast 4 people before getting banned. I've had alot of time to reflect and improve upon my actions and really wish to come back to this server since I used to be a senior admin and put atleast 1k hours into it. I am well past my days of attention whoring, caring too much about my posistion to the point I start hating other people that get promoted/etc and a whole lot of close minded hypocritic 
toxicity.

Anything else?:  It says I got banned today but it must be a bug since i got banned atleast a year ago.

EDIT: Yep its a bug. The date of my ban follows my current time heres proof: 

Screenshot_52.png

Screenshot_53.png

Edited by Definetally NOT a Communist
10 hours ago, Olli Sivonen said:

When you think about it, reputation like that, and mind set like that is not some thing any one wish to see again. sure you say you have change of heart but what stops you doing it again?

"But what stops you from doing it again" really bugs me since I think its a question with no right answer.  You can ask that to anybody and they'd probably be stumped.I can say to you- But what stops you from just joining the server and killing everyone or breaking the rules? I wanted to answer to this and say nothing stops me except just my will to roleplay and have fun on the server again.