Klavigar

Klavigar's Battalion Application

Out of Character Section -

Steam Name: Klavigar

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:164759916

Current OOC Rank on the server(eg Plat VIP, Mod): Platinum VIP

Age (14 - Minimum): 16

What is your playtime (2 Weeks - Minimum): 2mo 1w 4d

Do you have a microphone, is it good quality: Yes I do have a microphone and it is good quality.

Have you read and looked through the Battalion Handbook: Yes I did go through it.

Do you meet the requirements: Yes I do meet all of the requirements.

State all your previous OOC punishments (bans, kicks etc.) and a screenshot of your list of warns. (Go in gameand type !warns.) Upload it to http://imgur.com/ or as a steam community screenshot and include the link:

https://imgur.com/uoIU8FD

In Character Section -

In-Game name: (Regiment, Rank and then your name)

CG Medic Major Klavigar

All Previous Ranks Obtained: (Highest Per Regiment)

- CT Executive Officer

- GC/41st Major

- CG Major 2x (previous one and this one)

- 74th Adv. Medic

What should we pick you for Battalion: (200 Words - Minimum)  

I have played this server for a long time and I cycled through passively oriented regiments to more offensive regiments such as CT, as such I experience both sides of the spectrum. That allowed me to think about what I would like to be and what I should be focusing on as I go forward and this answer usually stayed the same. I preferred to lead troops to battles or stay behind and provide necessary support to our front lines, be it by covering their back or spotting.

In my first regiment which was CG I have gained the ability to lead mainly defensively, by learning the maps and using them to my advantage in combat against whoever we were facing and I was able to predict the enemies next moves from the information that I got, to relocate my troops where needed. From CG I also managed to get some sort control over my outbursts of rage, as I have gone through a lot of minges that were getting a lot on my nerves, but as the time went I started being less affected by these people and managed to learn how to speak with them in a civilized manner, which allowed me think more clearly even during heated moments.

On the other hand my CT was very different from CG. In there it was all about gaining the trust and respect of your troops and setting an example for them, something they can look up to and say “Could I be something like him?”. CT was an highly offensive regiment, but still I managed to remain on the defenses when necessary as I have learned from my time in CG. When we went on the offense, the best way that I learned on how to get a trooper to follow you into a charge that would lead to them dying, but that would weaken the defenses of the enemies enough to let others push through, is to talk very loudly and clearly to the point where you almost shouting, so they can feel your presence and confidence in your words, which in most cases they will pick up on and follow you until death. My presence really shined when I became the CT EXO as my presence on the server managed to bring a lot of people in, so that is what I managed to gather over the year of me playing on the server and I hope that this is why I will be picked.

Describe the roles and responsibilities of Battalion: (100 Words - Minimum)

As Battalion you have many duties. First of them is when the base is on normal duty. During this time it is the Battalions job to make sure that things are running smoothly by granting and denying requests from the clones and Jedi, they can also host an open sim, if they see that the clones aren’t really doing anything at the moment. However when things stop running smoothly and the base gets attacked, that is when one of the Battalion members takes the role of a chief commander.

While in combat the Battalion that is leading, is to instruct clones on what to and where to go. Another Battalion can then take the role of a co-leader to the leading Battalion. He is to make sure to grant and deny things during combat and he also helps the leader with any decisions he needs to make. Other Battalion members usually go and help their supervising regiment or just help in general with defending or attacking in some degree, if they aren’t leading themselves.

When the battle is done a debrief needs to be held, to summarize the attack to the troops and to nominate any regiments or clones that did exceptionally well during the defense or attack

Have you ever been demoted or striked in any regiment: (If so, explain why)

Yes I have been demoted and striked once for both in CG. I received a strike for hitting people in the EC room with the riot shield, when it was added. The demotion was received after a secret test by our Hierarchy to test the competency of their current SOs in tryouts, which I failed badly, after which I was demoted from Major to Captain.

Do you understand that Battalion is a very respectable and disciplined rank:

Yes I do understand this and that is why I would like to join Battalion, as it would allow me to experience a lot of PassiveRP, which I was always more interested in, than in overall CombatRP.

What do Battalion do during Combat, when they are not leading: (IN DETAIL)

Those that aren’t leading are to help the troops in any way, shape and form they can with their equipment. They often go and support their supervising regiments, if they have one, with their skills, be it from the front lines of backlines and those that aren’t supervising a regiment should go where they are most needed. During attacks they are often the ones that make the openings for the troops to push it or provide heavy support. They still need to follow the orders of the leading Battalion when he orders them.

What are the 3 duties a Battalion Officer Cadet has to complete before getting promoted as part of his mentoring session:

In order to get promoted to the respective rank of Battalion Officer a Battalion Officer Cadet must fulfill these three duties.

- He has to lead an event to the best of his abilities

- He has to make an informative debrief after a battle.

- He has to host an open training for the clones of the GAR.

What rank can the Battalion Brigadier Promote and Demote up to:  

The rank of Battalion Brigadier can promote and demote clones up to the rank of Captain in the GAR.

What rank and above can use two pieces of Regimental Equipment:

The rank of Battalion Colonel and up can use two pieces of Regimental Equipment of their liking.

Anything else: Thank you for reading, if you have any criticism be my guest to write it to me here.

Edited by Klavigar

Current ranks

HLRP Trial mod

+1

Been many high Ranks,

Hasn't been demoted or Striked

One of Two words mixed up in the BOC Section but that's very small.

I hope you pass

Current Ranks                                       

• IE Captain
  • IRP Junior Dev
  • IRP Event Planner

Previous Ranks 

• Imperial Head Medical Officer
  • Pyke Syndicate Elder
  • T-RP Administrator
  • CE Colonel
  • Jedi Guardian/Consular

Neutral

Personally I don't think you would be bad in battalion but there are red flags for me. Firstly, your demotion in CG and your strike. I don't know how long ago this was, nor does it matter really. If you were unable to do a tryout and it forced your hierarchy to demote you for it, that doesn't make me feel very happy, seeming as this could rub off in battalion and cause you to make key mistakes or cause major issues.

Another issue I have is your mindset with battles and leading. You said, and I quote " I have gained the ability to lead mainly defensively" Which is good, but what about the offence? If you can only lead half the regiments correctly, it could cause problems for the frontlines and make the while attack pretty much shit. A suggest is look at what battalion do with the frontlines. What goes well and what doesn't. Another thing you could do is join trainings with frontline regiments to understand how they function so you can use them correctly.

Overall however, your application is good, you have reached high ranks before e.g. Major and above. So personally good luck, but work on the flaws.

-Breatoking/Connor

Accepted 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You have been accepted into Battalion, contact a member of Admirality for an interview

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------