Evan Dark

Evan Dark SD app 2.0

In-Game Name: Evan Dark /steam Dr.Dark

SteamID:STEAM_0:0:103326019

In-Game Time [Proof Required]: 2w 5d 12h  1041881730_Vstiek.PNG.31723fe35d3db22a240e243d7b613902.PNG

Past Experience in leadership/high ranking positions: Nu-7 SPC/HoS/SA

Why do you feel you'll be a good Site Director?:I know the Ethic Codex so i can take a job of ECM if there is non on site, i want make foundation better work place and safer. I have quick thinking and im aware of some problems in foundation.I hope that i can improve site securtiy,research and safety

What role does the Site Director have on the site? Site Director (SD) is the highest administration on site,SD directs foundation and give orders to other administration as SA. SD can also give punishment's as demotions or putting someone in to cell for some time.SD is looking on whats going on in facility (tests,security problems),(MTF operations with HoEA) SD grants permissions for test with HR 

What is the O5 Council?:O5 council is group of 12 people that is in charge of Foundation they give orders to SD's and they supervise SD's.Almost no one know how they look very small group of people managed to see them and even less managed to get in to direct contact with council or memebers of council personnel higher then CL3 knows about O5 council.
O5 council also sometimes deals with other GOI or POI.O5 council gives orders like to build new foundation or they ask some researchers to do project for them as SCP-5514 
O5 and ECM makes foundation law and codex.

Your application for site director has been DENIED

Very little details for the experience you have.

You may reapply in a week

O5-5 "The Survivor"

Edited by Fixer