Engel

Seth's MC&D App

Common Roleplay Name: Sethy Krueger, Alexander Krueger, Cadet/Agent Bravery

Steam Name: Sethy

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:164211367

Your Current Playtime(3 days minimum): 3w 2d 16h

Your Current Warns (10 warn limit, take a screenshot. Exceptions may be made.): mywarns.thumb.png.dab2f1ffaa61b0ab8621be011df0e843.png

Why do you want to join MC&D?: I Wish to do more than just be foundation everytime i'm on the server, Making money one way or another and maintaining wealthy status is something i like very much. I Also always wanted to be apart of a GOI That isnt foundation, and MC&D Seemed like the perfect fit, due to it's interesting nature, activities and lore.

What do you know about MC&D?(50 words minimum): MC&D, Short for Marshall, Carter n Dark Limited was founded by Amos Marshall, Ruprecht Carter and Percival Darke. Three anomalous beings who had extended their life spans to long lengths, and under their leadership, MC&D was born and made into the underground crime syndicate and secret society whose objective is to make as much wealth, as they can, Their criminal empire stretches from cities like New york, to london, to hong kong, They have connections and presence all across the world. They hold auctions, they manufacture weapons, drugs, alcohol and other illegal items. while also making money out of the anomalous, either by selling it to powerful people or to their fellow GOI's, such as the chaos insurgency. They are Mysterious, Extremely Powerful, and Extremely Wealthy. Their mission statement, is very simple. ''Make money, and make lots of it, no matter the method.''

Why is MC&D different to any other GOI?: The MC&D, unlike other GOI's. Do not have any real mission statements that relate to the anomalous world. They are an underground massive criminal empire, who only want money, and to make money, no matter the method, They are far more powerful, wealthy and larger than any other GOI, Including the foundation itself possibly.

Someone has revealed that you are MC&D, what do you do and why?: Find the whistle-blower, detain them, bring them for interrogation, get info on how they know about us, what they know about us, after all information is extracted they'd be executed, and then launch an extensive campaign of Mis-information would be launched to make sure that MC&D Stays under the radar.

Have you read the job rules (In the Rules thread) and the Code of Conduct/Permissions in this thread?(One word is not a valid answer): Yes i have, the basic job rules are very easy to understand and so are the COC And permissions.

Edited by Krueger

Animated GIF

On 6/19/2021 at 1:54 PM, Krueger said:

''Make money, and make lots of it, no matter the method.''

I love money

Accepted, request the role on the main discord use this as your proof.

Had a bunch of WL but the cool ones are that I currently have.

Marshall, Carter and Dark Salesmen (Current manager)

Alpha-1 Commander

O5-8 "The Gangster"

Director of the Department of External Affairs