Mat_Black

the best unban request!

Server you got banned from:  #1 Werfwolfgaming.net SCP-RP

Your name in-game: Mat Black

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:87198865

Admins' name that banned you: Cal Reece

Admin's steamID: STEAM_0:0:558538978

Why did you get banned?: Stated that I got banned for MRDM but I did not even RDM

Evidence(Un-necessary): I unfortunately do not have any evidence 😕

Why do you deserve to be unbanned?: I deserve to be unbanned because I did not do anything that was so bad it would be worth to give me a Permaban. Me and some other guards where in the D class area to do some weapon checking when atleast 3 class D's attacked us with knives. We opened fire on the whole group of class D's charging us, I'm not gonna deny that there may have been some other innocent class D's caught in  the crossfire but they where all in mushed in a big group. And also I was the only one in the whole guard group that got banned or even punished. Personally I think it was a bad job by the staff member to punish me and only me for doing my job as a Guard and not do a single thing to the others. It was a REAL overreaction with the permaban which I think the majority of people could agree on. I mean I would kind of understand if I got a warning or something for the people that died during a crossfire which where insanely hard to avoid.

Anything else?: This is the best SCP-RP server I have played, and I would really appreciate it if I got unbanned and I would still be happy if my ban got lowered in time just so I have a chance of coming on the server again! Hope this was a good unban request.

1 hour ago, Mat_Black said:

all in mushed in a big group.

I was in a corridor 20m away and still got killed

REAL overreaction with the permaban which I think the majority of people could agree on

Rdm x4 is a permabannable offence

I was the only one in the whole guard group that got banned or even punished

You were the one who killed me and other d classes

Reapply in a couple of months

22 hours ago, Mat_Black said:

Server you got banned from:  #1 Werfwolfgaming.net SCP-RP

Your name in-game: Mat Black

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:87198865

Admins' name that banned you: Cal Reece

Admin's steamID: STEAM_0:0:558538978

Why did you get banned?: Stated that I got banned for MRDM but I did not even RDM

Evidence(Un-necessary): I unfortunately do not have any evidence 😕

Why do you deserve to be unbanned?: I deserve to be unbanned because I did not do anything that was so bad it would be worth to give me a Permaban. Me and some other guards where in the D class area to do some weapon checking when atleast 3 class D's attacked us with knives. We opened fire on the whole group of class D's charging us, I'm not gonna deny that there may have been some other innocent class D's caught in  the crossfire but they where all in mushed in a big group. And also I was the only one in the whole guard group that got banned or even punished. Personally I think it was a bad job by the staff member to punish me and only me for doing my job as a Guard and not do a single thing to the others. It was a REAL overreaction with the permaban which I think the majority of people could agree on. I mean I would kind of understand if I got a warning or something for the people that died during a crossfire which where insanely hard to avoid.

Anything else?: This is the best SCP-RP server I have played, and I would really appreciate it if I got unbanned and I would still be happy if my ban got lowered in time just so I have a chance of coming on the server again! Hope this was a good unban request.

image.png 

As you can see there in your own punishment list, crossfire kills has NO PUNISHMENT. So technically I should not have even been warned. 

Scrap the staff call, I remember you now. You and your Gang of 3 SGs were quite literally monkes.

Agent/Commander Rheinland

No I'm not German, I know I have a German rpname but I'm not bloody German

Alright so, like said above 

45 minutes ago, Hermann Aster said:

You and your Gang of 3 SGs were quite literally monkes.

Moving on from that,  I got three sits all at the same time saying MRDM / RDM and then 'MRDM on an mass scale'. So I go to the one who made the sit originally and take him to the staff room, and look at the logs and I can you've killed quite a few people, some inside the airlock, some outside in LCZ and then some inside of CDC. The people outside of the airlock and around LCZ are fine, because they're most likely escapees, but its the people inside the airlock and further inside CDC that are more catching. You tell me you got stabbed by one and that he killed him, which is a reasonable explanation for killing ONE class D, if you hadn't  killed more than one class D than it would have been fine. Upon looking further into the player combat logs, one of them were just stood inside the little room before the airlock, and another Class D you killed was miles away from yourself, down the corridor when you then killed him too. I tried to give you the benefit of the doubt by seeing if you were even attacked by one of them to make sure that your story was plausible, or if you had warned them in chat to exit the airlock with a 5 second warning; but after checking blogs and seeing that you instigated all cases of combat just sort of solidified that there wasn't really a reason behind it. Furthermore, those you did kill, were unarmed at the time of death. 

Please also tell your friend that coming on the server and literally screaming at me, because I had banned you, wasn't heroic or brave, but more embarrassing for himself. Nonetheless, I wish you good luck with your unban appeal.

Also, that image you have attached isn't the SCP-RP punishment list, the punishment list can be found using this link here ; Punishment List - Google Sheets

Edited by Cal Reece

Proud owner of the famous Gromit Mug.

2097774288_gromitmug.jpg.3238146ead01b08ab1a1552a97baf3dc.jpg

48 minutes ago, James Whisper said:

That is WW2 RP Punishment list not SCP RP.

Here's the SCP-RP punishment listimage.png.46092ee579c639573c3a81f7d9922129.png
image.png.392a42c270a4d008058e6ad06ecf4642.png
image.png.53f07ab11657e96399e3e4254dd2b25c.png

Scprp is bad, run while you can!!
Good Night GIFDog Morning GIF
seal GIF

• SCP-RP Current Ranks: PlatVIPSCP-RP Administrator, Junior Developer, MTF Nu-7 NCO, Head Of Manufacturing Department (Owner), Head of External Affairs, Site Director, The Serpents Hand (Vice-Manager)

• SCP-RP Past Ranks:   Organization for the Reclamation of Islamic Artifacts, Sarkic Cultist, Marshall Carter N' Dark Salesman, Ethics Committee Member, Epsilon-11 Commander, Unusual Incidents Unit Special Agent in Charge (Vice-Manager), GRU-P, Head Researcher, Internal Security Department, SCP-096

• HLRP Past Ranks:  Civil Industrial Union Journeyman, Civil Medical Union Nurse

• CW-RP  Past Ranks: PlatVIP, Combat Engineer COL, Adv Medic

Clearly not the best unban request. I have been lied to >:c 

Scprp is bad, run while you can!!
Good Night GIFDog Morning GIF
seal GIF

• SCP-RP Current Ranks: PlatVIPSCP-RP Administrator, Junior Developer, MTF Nu-7 NCO, Head Of Manufacturing Department (Owner), Head of External Affairs, Site Director, The Serpents Hand (Vice-Manager)

• SCP-RP Past Ranks:   Organization for the Reclamation of Islamic Artifacts, Sarkic Cultist, Marshall Carter N' Dark Salesman, Ethics Committee Member, Epsilon-11 Commander, Unusual Incidents Unit Special Agent in Charge (Vice-Manager), GRU-P, Head Researcher, Internal Security Department, SCP-096

• HLRP Past Ranks:  Civil Industrial Union Journeyman, Civil Medical Union Nurse

• CW-RP  Past Ranks: PlatVIP, Combat Engineer COL, Adv Medic