Pvt. Dimitri

Unban request from Dimitri Petrenkov

Server you got banned from: Werwolf gaming SCP on Gmod

Your name in-game: Dimitri Petrenkov

Your SteamID: 76561198809374814

Admins' name that banned you:  Yousef Warren

Admin's steamID: Well how the hell am i suppose to find that now? All i got was his name and i mean his ingame name i think because i cant find him on steram

Why did you get banned?: RDM x3 killing d class without giving them a warning first

Evidence(Un-necessary): https://youtu.be/RDQsKRMx784 It is possible that at the time im posting this it is not uploaded yet but it is a video showing that i was a dboy the entire time and the entire day in fact not some guard randomly killing dboys, infact i bet it was agent joe that was suppose to get a ban because he was abusing the shit out of that staff and killing dclass with no warning and shanking them just so they are low hp (Literally that was his reason he stabbed d class and said "There now you are 1 hit away from death")

Why do you deserve to be unbanned?: Because i didnt even do it, i havent even killed any dclass and the way the reasoning is said its obvious that the person who was suppose to get banned was a guard

Anything else?: Why can there be someone named elon tusk as 1 letter off from elon musk but i cant be Pvt. Dimitri Petrenkov 1 letter off from Pvt. Dimitri Petrenko? Very strange

This was a mistake on a staff's end, I believe this issue should have been rectified by now, if not, here is my Discord.; CReeceXI#6107 .

Proud owner of the famous Gromit Mug.

2097774288_gromitmug.jpg.3238146ead01b08ab1a1552a97baf3dc.jpg