NoylDestroyer

Ban for RDM

Your name in-game:Noyl Destroyer

Your SteamID:STEAM_0:1:458611947

Person's you report name:Tony Demarco

Person's you report SteamID:STEAM_0:1:6502814

Why do you want him banned?:Letting D Class escape+attempting rdm twice+rdm while saying:"its downtime no one cares"

Evidence(It's a must. If not provided, request is denied.):

,this was the second time he tried to RDM

Edited by NoylDestroyer
1 minute ago, NoylDestroyer said:

Your name in-game:Noyl Destroyer

Your SteamID:STEAM_0:1:458611947

Person's you report name:Tony Demarco

Person's you report SteamID:STEAM_0:1:6502814

Why do you want him banned?:Letting D Class escape+attemoting rdm twice+rdm while saying:"its downtime no one cares"

Evidence(It's a must. If not provided, request is denied.):

,this was the second time he tried to RDM

if you see me making weird moves it cause of pressing the windows buttong+alt+r more than one time for recording and because of that my screen start glitching sometimes and when he killed me the second time that was just panick(I wanted to change job to make this report(safer loc))

Edited by NoylDestroyer

As you can see its down time so i was showing the d class what the scps look like but this guy had to ruin it for them,
In the video you can blatantly see me fire a warning shot to get him away, 
You can also see him shoot near me first and he made me jump so i spun round and the second time i killed him was for shooting at me when i spawned.

3 minutes ago, NoylDestroyer said:

All the time they were uncuffed and you and other cuffing other security personel and letting d class escape

I didnt do that and in the video you proceed to do that

5 hours ago, _-Jack-_ said:

I had only tried before because of how this was the 4th time ude come in and killed some d class

That doesn't mean you are in the right , he is allowed to kill dclass not cuffed in lcz , if anything i would have thought you were CI and try to cuff you / kill you

5 hours ago, _-Jack-_ said:

You can also see him shoot near me first and he made me jump so i spun round and the second time i killed him was for shooting at me when i spawned

First time can be justified , second kill is just revenge rdm

Also

4 hours ago, NoylDestroyer said:

Ik its kinda long but this is what happend before the first video(first attempt rdm)

Explain how this isn't rdm and going rogue as foundation , your argument of wanting to give them a tour is not valid here , you literally kill a sg for doing his job 

Anyway should be a warn

Edited by Fayne™
3 hours ago, Fayne™ said:

That doesn't mean you are in the right , he is allowed to kill dclass not cuffed in lcz , if anything i would have thought you were CI and try to cuff you / kill you

First time can be justified , second kill is just revenge rdm

Also

Explain how this isn't rdm and going rogue as foundation , your argument of wanting to give them a tour is not valid here , you literally kill a sg for doing his job 

Anyway should be a warn

Yeah nah this was generally just me being retarded, Ill happily take a warning cos as the great Jimmy Blight once said "your acting like if breaking the server rules once = capital punishment" 

+1 - Good Evidence + nice textures.
    - the commenter @_-Jack-_ is a bad comedic challenger against NoylDestroyer.
    - Shown true colors and trying to cover-up his tracks in comments as in                 "showing the D-Class around 
seeing what the SCP's look like".

Edited by Agent S. Ulgrin
Format edit

New Character: Jack Kullman 

Tactical Response Officer & Security Agent

Agent S. Ulgrin (Foundational Security Agent)