Kaneki Fujimoto

O5 Council Application! - Kaneki Frost!

Your in-Game Name: Kaneki Frost

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:229303029

Your Age: Currently 15 years of age. 

Your In-Game Playtime:
 1804240905_Schermopname(235).png.47fa89865663cc3ec5ef17af2ec18b21.png

Your Warns: 1 Warn. 
Metagaming, job abuse and revenge RDM. (In one warn.)

Spoiler

1794420480_Schermopname(231).thumb.png.97653d8e503b8c1d9c73d2eb0ed38505.png

Rate Your RP Skills: 7.5 to an 8.

What O5 Designation would you prefer (1-12) and what character?: O5-8 "The Outrider" He'd be a admirable and humurous to be around with. (I can share some more beneficial information if required!)
(Ya know, that open slot someone can get. <3)

Have you read and understand the rules of SCP-RP?: Absolutely! 

Why do you believe you should be part of the O5 Council and what can you bring to the role e.g (Pressure in extreme situations, making the tough decisions): Throughout my times being part of site-administration, such as DoEAA, HoEA, even Site Adviser, I've seen the small little things that is special about Site-Administration, they are the important people who generally help with inside management, or are specialized in the outside management. I personally also had to make calls such as being an HoEA. There are certain Foundation Administrations who help with task forces, or Research Department, let's say Ehtics Committee, or The Site Director. Taking a look at HoEA for example: "The Head Of External Affairs manages relations and issues regarding off site properties. Their main concern is in regards to the Groups of Interests which may threaten the integrity of the site or any personnel. They are highly specialized in dealing with any hostile and or rogue groups and therefore have the skills necessary to sway them to the foundation's side. The head still reports directely to the Site Director which is in turn reports to the O5 Council. Sounds about good, but why I should be part of the O5, and what role I can bring is professionality, able to quickly think about the situation making a decision, being mature throughout my time being an O5 will, and I think highly, make me look like a good and professional O5 Council Member.

Can you explain what an O5 does for the foundation and the site itself and why he himself differs from any other site Adminstration?: The O5 Council is responsible for the entire foundation and can pass laws, generally approving them from the Administrative Assembly.  They are quite mysterious.  Another thing that differs from other Foundation Administration is that the O5 Council Members usually have a special MTF Task Force that act like their bodyguard, also known as MTF- Alpha-1 "Red Right Hand" these highly trained members are tasked to protect the O5 Council Members at all costs. The O5 kind of manages all sorts of things on the foundation, all things If I dare say so myself, The O5 makes crucial descisions for the foundation and the O5 would have to choose wisley or maybe something could happen.

What is the O5 Council?: The O5 Council, also known as "The Overseers" Or "The Overwatch." Is a group of 12-13 people who are a little different from each-other. The O5 Council is responsible for  the entire foundation and can pass laws, generally approving them from the Administrative Assembly. They are the top people of the foundation, considered the Bosses, leaders, owners. They oversee everything, The O5 Council are there to, as mentioned, oversee, and make the decisions for the Foundation, they have vast majority control over the foundation, and are considered the controllers of the foundation.

Are you currently head of a department (Job Manager), general staff in Nu-7 or a Site Director?: I sadly do not think so, No. 😞

What Departement would you like to focus on? (Research, Mobile Task Forces, Ethics,...): 
As seeing from the examples in the question itself, I would love to choose research, but If that is taken already, I wouldn't mind working with Task Forces.
I have had some experience with Nu-7, but mostly with E-11. (I also wouldn't mind working with an O5 Buddy. <3)

- Kaneki Frost.

(Feedback will be appreciated!) ❤️

Edited by Kaneki Frost
The amount of O5 said 30, not 13, I miss typed it.

hello

Neutral/-1 

- I haven't seen you do anything notable on HoEA. 

- "Why do you believe you should be part of the O5 Council" section is mainly you explaining random site administration roles, and then at the end you basically just repeat the example given.

- The O5 lore sections are either wrong, or you just repeating the same things over and over again. 

- You don't meet one of the requirements (Granted, I don't care really.) 

Note: I don't think you're a bad person, but I'm sort of tired of everyone being yes men. I'd say, read up on O5 lore (read a tale or two) get the Site Director whitelist, and  show you can provide something fresh to The Council, than just walking around and doing nothing or stealing other peoples jobs. Show you can make your own RP or use the powers given to you actually well than just a free pass to do anything you want. 

chrome_7H3a7Ltrjc.png

On 6/26/2021 at 3:57 PM, Kaneki Frost said:

Your Age: Currently 15 years of age. 

I feel your pain

+1 competent on HoEA

would be a smart fella on the council

Had a bunch of WL but the cool ones are that I currently have.

Marshall, Carter and Dark Salesmen (Current manager)

Alpha-1 Commander

O5-8 "The Gangster"

Director of the Department of External Affairs

I see you as a good choice for O5, I give a +1 without any doubt.

I also dont believe you that you are 15.

+1 

Im sure the reasons are obvious but ill put some here
-trusted
-Sweet individual
-Decent roleplayer
-Is staff so thats also a plus
-Has administration experience as HOEA
-Is one of my Alpha-1s so they know first hand how Council work happens.
- etc i could find more reasons but this is enough.

DENIED

The Council has decided against you in this time, please try again at a later date

5BcH6li.gif
Present SCP Ranks:
SCP Developer

SCP Ranks Past
SCP Manager
SCP Head Admin
SCP-Head Moderator             
SCP-096 Co-Manager
Onerioi Collective
Echo-14
Ethics Committee Manager
Chaos Insurgency Delta Manager