Dr Wolfgang Fritz

Fritz unban App

Server you got banned from: WG SCP-RP 

Your name in-game: Dr Wolfgang Fritz 

Your SteamID:STEAM_0:1:547067356

Admins' name that banned you: Plague 

Admin's steamID:  Don't got it but his steam name is Pleig 

Why did you get banned?: As CI i seen a mass gathering of people in breach shelter so i killed the armed one there and any witnesses however staff seen this as a loophole which is completely understood and i respect their choice.

Evidence(Un-necessary): 

Why do you deserve to be unbanned?:I think I  should be unbanned because I am not a minge i have never broke the rules and this has being my only warn so far. This is my favourite server and i am tired of playing shitty servers like Mexican border RP etc. I am sorry to anyone i killed within that breach shelter. If i known this would be a loophole  I wouldn't of done it as i know the rules and staff on the server. If this application does get accepted I will re read the rules and be careful before I act as this is an rp server not a combat server.

Anything else?: I know this application is very short however im pretty tired as of writing this so sorry about that.

Neutral

As someone who was in the breach shelter when this occurred (as HoEA), the fact that you thought that pulling a gun out and doing what you did, whilst there was at least 5+ armed Foundation personnel shows no real value for life or intention to actually RP. However, as you stated here (and was stated in /ooc after you were banned), what you did was a loophole and not necessarily a direct rulebreak, so whilst I don't think you should be unbanned immediately, I think that your ban should be reduced to several months, as opposed to a permanent ban.