Age (14 - Minimum):

What is your playtime (2 Weeks - Minimum):

I have 1mo 6d 9h 7m.

Do you have a microphone, is it good quality:

Yes and Yes

Have you read and looked through the Battalion Handbook:

I read it Very Througly

Do you meet the requirements: Yes i do

State all your previous OOC punishments (bans, kicks etc.) and a screenshot of your list of warns. (Go in game and type !warns.) Upload it to http://imgur.com/ or as a steam community screenshot and include the link

https://gyazo.com/1c5d4eb91c729c04c2e647e4d43dc2ba

In Character Section -

In-Game name: (Regiment, Rank and then your name)

104th Major Arrow

All Previous Ranks Obtained: (Highest Per Regiment)

CE AFT CPT 
104th Trial EXO
74th JMO [2nd LT]

What should we pick you for Battalion: (200 Words - Minimum)

Well I have Good play time i am not retarded and i Usually Active i Take few LOA´s and i Have been Trusted with SO And with Trial EXO I know Most of the rules of the server i have not been demoted or striked  in a Regiment that means that i am not retarded I am very dedicated to Regiments even Though i get low ranks in them i know when to get Serious and I am not that Mingy I Consider My self a Great Leader and a quick Thinker in most events and i think that i would be perfect Fit for battalion In CE I was a Trusted Member and i was Respected in it and in 104th They Trusted me with trial EXO And in 74th i got to be MOTW Multiple Times because of my activity and performance I know that i might have Low ranks under my belt but i am a very Trust Worthy and Honest Person.

Describe the roles and responsibilities of Battalion: (100 Words - Minimum)

The responsibilities of a Battalion is to make the base run smoothly granting and denying The Request of Clones and Jedi They Make sure that the regimental Clones Are Ready for Combat and make sure That the Base is At peak Efficiency Like sending 41st Into a Scouting mission or having 21st Occupying RO And they Also are the commanders of the base that means they lead events Planeterys Etc. They Also Supervise Regiments to make sure they Run smoothly

Have you ever been demoted or striked in any regiment: (If so, explain why)

No i have not been striked or Demoted

Do you understand that Battalion is a very respectable and disciplined rank:

Yes I understand

What do Battalion do during Combat, when they are not leading: (IN DETAIL)

They Usually Aid there regiment Like when your the 41st Supervisor you stay back line with a sniper or if your 501st Supervisor You Frontline with your regiment you also aid any other regiment like if 41st Needs Help with Enemys in the Mountains and you help them with your GH And your EQ And you follow the leading Battalions Orders.

What are the 3 duties a Battalion Officer Cadet has to complete before getting promoted as part of his mentoring session:

- He has to Host a informative Debrief
  - Host a Open Training for the clones
 - And Lead a Event to the best of his possiblity

What rank can the Battalion Brigadier Promote and Demote up to:

CPT And Below

What rank and above can use two pieces of Regimental Equipment:

Battalion COL

Anything else: Thank you for reading My first Batt App

"Current Ranks"
Idk something
"Past Ranks"
Battalion CPT - Tech - Jedi Ace Caesar Leutnant - WW2 Event Planner -  GM SpecOps COL
The Bad Batch Tech GIF by Star Wars

I meant Plat VIP In the OOC Rank :v

"Current Ranks"
Idk something
"Past Ranks"
Battalion CPT - Tech - Jedi Ace Caesar Leutnant - WW2 Event Planner -  GM SpecOps COL
The Bad Batch Tech GIF by Star Wars

+1

Very responsable person with his high ranks in three major regiments, Alot of playtime and active

Goodluck

Spoiler

Previous OOC rank
Plat-VIP
Senior Event Planner

Previous IC rank
CT Drill Sergeant-Major
------------------------
CE Captain
------------------------
CG Vice-Commander
------------------------
Battalion  Colonel
------------------------

Jedi Scout

Denied

We unfortunately don't think you are the best fit for battalion. Please wait 2 weeks before re-applying

[Past Ranks]
Trial Vice Admiral | Rear Admiral | Jedi Agent | STV Voistender des Gaugerichts | CT Trial Exo | 501st Major | RRD ResearcherGalactic  marines  Captain |  Lambda LARPER  Star wars modDark RP Senior Mod | Deathrun Senior Mod