Erwin Eugen Rommel

Louis de la Croix O5-8 app

Your in-Game Name:Erwin Euguen

Your SteamID:  STEAM_0:0:164048572 

Your Age:18

Your In-Game Playtime:1w/2d/11h

Your Warns:6

Rate Your RP Skills:from 1 to 10 is at leas an 8

What O5 Designation would you prefer (1-12) and what character?:The informantO5-08

Have you read and understand the rules of SCP-RP?: yes

Why do you believe you should be part of the O5 Council and what can you bring to the role e.g (Pressure in extreme situations, making the tough decisions): i have done many situations as to take a lot of extreme pressure and choices always mattered a

Can you explain what an O5 does for the foundation and the site itself and why he himself differs from any other site Adminstration?:as stated before the are teh ruling body of the foundation. They are the people who have the ultimate control over the foundation and all it's operations they are so secretive and unknown that many people with a high seat in society dismiss them as a myth such as the illuminati. the o5 council are alos the ones who oversee the permisions for test on SCPs like 096 or cross testing procedures to as they are highly risky.

What is the O5 Council?:the o5 council also known as the O5 command the overseers, or the Overwatch is hte ruling body of the SCP foundaiton consisting of  13 members

Are you currently head of a department (Job Manager), general staff in Nu-7 or a Site Director?:i used to be head of biology.

What Departement would you like to focus on? (Research, Mobile Task Forces, Ethics,...): research as to help furhter our understanding of the Scps and keep the safety of the world as a high interest to the council and the whole foundation..

Edited by Erwin Eugen Rommel

I have no trust in you doing well as an O5 due to your behaviour as HR, when I arrested you (as CSB) when you committed the action of tasing a site administration member "as a joke" you showed toxicity and immaturity, threatening to have me removed and to also get myself arrested.

This has however proven ineffective as your actions led to consequences which impacted you and your role within HR.

floop.png