Mark Kuntson

Richard Willy Pac3 Abuse

Yes, I was the director, BUT

He only did it for like half a second.
It didn't interfere with roleplay, give him an unfair advantage in a fight, be intentionally annoying, spam particles or anything like that.
He just turned into a bear for 1/2 a second and you want him warned over it.
He also said later in the video that he's going to stop doing it. So making this warn request would be bringing up an already self-resolved problem.

While you may find it annoying, the Pac's intended use was to be a random thing for people to laugh at.

A verbal "Don't do that dumbass" would be more than enough to solve this problem.
A full warn is not deserved IMO.

8 hours ago, Erwin Von Barth said:

Man you must be fun at party's. 

1. It looks like was for a one second joke I don't know how its "Pac3 abuse" If he did it for a second, but you want him warn him for it? The fact your crying over other peoples fun. Makes me laugh 

flat,800x800,075,f.jpg

Fr 

7 hours ago, Oswald Bruner said:

It didn't interfere with roleplay, give him an unfair advantage in a fight, be intentionally annoying, spam particles or anything like that.
He also said later in the video that he's going to stop doing it. So making this warn request would be bringing up an already self-resolved problem.

While you may find it annoying, the Pac's intended use was to be a random thing for people to laugh at.

A verbal "Don't do that dumbass" would be more than enough to solve this problem.

The vid only shots it him doing for a sec, but it also shows the man say "can't do it much anymore". He's been doing it for quite some time now.

Poop

8 hours ago, Oswald Bruner said:

I totally agree with that. In my opinion handing out a warn for this is absolutely exaggerated.  As Oswell said, a verbal "stop it" would've been enough in that situation.

Even if he had done this before, it was often only for less than two seconds and mostly in an OOC-situation. And if you were that annoyed by it, you should've just contacted staff in-game, which you didn't do for whatever reason and instead decided to cause avoidable drama with this ban-request.

Edited by Kabasch