Hest73

Unban Request

Server you got banned from: SCP Roleplay

Your name in-game: Dont remember

Your SteamID: 76561198859470212

Admins' name that banned you: Don't know

Admin's steamID: Don't know

Why did you get banned?: Me and a friend thougt we would make a roleplay thingy bypassing the rules and massrdming some people.

Evidence(Un-necessary): Admins came and took us

Why do you deserve to be unbanned?: Considering it was more than half a year ago i more than wish to be unbanned. Without this server my gmod online have'nt consisted of much. Altough i started playing and have played on the nazi roleplay server. In there i have behaved a lot better and learning from my past mistakes in the scp roleplay i hope i can make a difference if i'll be able to join.

Anything else?: A lot of my friends have wanted to see the server but since im banned it's not so fun for them to play right now.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  Elliot