Kabasch

Head of Manufacturing Department Application

Kabasch's Head of Manufacturing Department Application

In Game Name: Kabasch Cashew

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:147357128

Crafting Table experience level: 125 [Screenshot in Comment-Section]

What job does the Manufacturing Department have on site?: The manufacturing department focuses on supplying the armed forces of the foundation, mainly Mobile Task Forces, with various goods ranging from ammunition to enhancements via attachments. In other words, the manufacturing department fulfills every material request that the foundation has, in order to contain the anomalous entities or defend the numerous facilities from possible intruders like Chaos Insurgency or other Groups of Interest. 

Why do you think you'll be a good fit for the Head of Manufacturing?: I already have made a lot of experiences and personally prefer as I call it 'ShopRP'. Refering to my previous Anderson Robotics Shop in the Ovis City foodstore aswell as my manufacturing store in EZ big. Also, the post of head of manufacturing has a great abusive potential and therefore comes with great responsibility, that I can maintain. I would cheekily describe myself as trustworthy.

Edited by Kabasch
On 7/2/2021 at 11:31 PM, Zack Wood said:

template update, include screenshot of crafting experience

Took time for me to get on to the Manufacturing Whitelist due to it being fall to nearly all times.

image.thumb.png.8e99cbd165982d0b0519f8802d087eb2.png

@Zack Wood

Edited by Kabasch