johnbigking10

Scp 096 Job apply

RP Name: John CK

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:525464370

Playtime: 2 Weeks and 20 Hours

In-Game Warnings [reasons and amount. type !warns in-game to find, must have fewer than 20 warnings. (exceptions can be made)]:  

9 Warns picture is attached below

Have you read the rules of SCP-RP, and do you understand them?: 

I have read the SCP RP Rules and understand them. I did some mistakes and after a 1 week ban i realised that i need to improve and want to improve. Im sry for all my mistakes and this apply is one of the first steps i wanna improve with

Have you read the rules of SCP-096, and do you understand what you can and cannot do? Demonstrate your understand them

I have read the rules of Scp 096. I know that i only can kill people who saw my face. I can only use my CL5 for doors who are needed to be open (directly in my way). That i cant move while i have no target. That i cant talk. That i cant abuse third person or pac 3 camera's. That i cant use my bypasser swep while i dont have any target. That i need to sit in a corner and face the wall when im in my cc. If i get breached forcely from someone i need to report them and not chace them. 

Are you able to play SCP-096 often when the job is not full, and give good RP to other players who encounter you?: 

If i get whitelisted i can play almost everyday as Scp 096 and i give everything to give good RP to other players

What is the Containment Procedure for SCP-096?*(Explain in full detail) 

SCP-096 is cc is a 5m x 5m x 5m airtight steel cube. In scp 096 cc are lasers wich detect if he is still in his cc. If someone looks in scp 096 face all foundation personal except mtf units need to go in a breach shelter. All mtf units will go to 096 slowly and try not looking in his face and someone will try to put a bag or a bucket over his head so no one can look in his face. The he will get cuffed and put back in his cc.

During research, a Class D looks at your face and manages to escape the Containment Chamber, he runs towards the Entrance Zone. What is your course of action while chasing 096-1, and what do you do once you have killed them?*: 

I will chase the d class wherever he goes and try to not look in any other directions, only to my target.  After i killed him i will sit down at the exact spot where i killed him and not gonna turn or move after my target is dead

While chasing 096-1, you pass a researcher, Class D and a MTF unit who all look at your face accidentally. Once you kill the current 096-1, you go back and find them, then proceeding to kill them also. Is this good RP and why?*: 

That is not good RP cause you need to kill your closest target that means if 096-1 is more far away then as a example the mtf unit i need to kill the mtf unit first and then the next nearest target

If SCP-096 bag had come off or if some Escapee Class d ran past and grabbed it, as E-11 or CS would you chase the class d or proceed on to recontain SCP-096?* 

I would try get to get the bag back on and then follow the d class cause its more important to make sure no one looks into 096 face

Additional info:

Its my first apply for a job and i realy want to improve and play better on the server cause i realy like it and dont want to lose the server. I would be realy happy if i get whitelisted and hope that my application is correct.

best regards John CK😊✌️

IMG_20210704_215800.jpg

Edited by johnbigking10

YOUR APPLICATION HAS BEEN DENIED

The requirement of at least 300+ words is not reached.

Some questions were answered wrong or without detail. Besides that I do not believe that you are trusted user due to your very recent ban as well as quite some warns. As personal advice that I can give you, play more on the community and get known, not for your rule breaks, but your ability to roleplay correctly & fairly.

If you have any further questions regarding your denial or the application itself, do not hesitate to contact me on Discord

Kabasch#7513