DingerBoofer

VR Support?

I love this server from how fun the gameplay is and how annoying some people are but imagine you can do all of that still with VR. I haven't seen a SCP RP with VR support on Garry's Mod and i would love too play it on this server, I know how had it is to implement that feature into it but imagine how fun and immersive seeing a tired guard keep track at the D classes and wanting a break or a D class whipping and nae naeing at 173 (That seems pretty real too me) But even if you can't can you at least try to see how fun and/or broken it might be? 

I do agree with it being an interesting idea but god imagine the lag it would create. i believe only a few RP servers have actually used VR support, but i dont see any popular popular servers doing it, ever

1929295191_harlendsellsme.png.c60a33628d57a1cc80398074f90ad4ca.png

5 hours ago, DingerBoofer said:

I love this server from how fun the gameplay is and how annoying some people are but imagine you can do all of that still with VR. I haven't seen a SCP RP with VR support on Garry's Mod and i would love too play it on this server, I know how had it is to implement that feature into it but imagine how fun and immersive seeing a tired guard keep track at the D classes and wanting a break or a D class whipping and nae naeing at 173 (That seems pretty real too me) But even if you can't can you at least try to see how fun and/or broken it might be? 

Being chased by 096 in VR. 

Sounds fun but i can already imagine the chaos of people shooting around corners with only their hand exposed and tracking bugging out.

(Picture as visual example of how it would look like if a pro gamer tried full body tracking)afbeelding.png.18114e51312e458b719322eae8a5ba70.png

Professional Retard.