Dylan Mcf

Dylan MCF - MC&D salesman application

Common Roleplay Name: Dylan Mcf

Steam Name: dylzakillza

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:521485028 

Your Current Playtime(3 days minimum): 5W 0D 3H635675859_GarrysMod-07-05-202120-24-33-081(3).jpg.5dbfcb1e2d4a7ad069962c9a33ac2beb.jpg

Your Current Warns (10 warn limit, take a screenshot. Exceptions may be made.): 01559855630_GarrysMod-07-05-202120-24-33-081(2).thumb.jpg.488e0d5320c863f4f10af33fa1cef51c.jpg 

Why do you want to join MC&D?: I want to join MC&D because you get to have a lot more interaction with other GOIs and see a lot of what happens on the surface side of the server. I also want to help other players have different RP and I want to gain some new RP. I've got a little bit of experience of what MC&D do within the server as I've played MC&D bounce and agent a few times while there a salesman learned a few things on what they do within the server.  

What do you know about MC&D?(50 words minimum):MC&D is an organization that thrives on money and power. using politics and other sources to win their fights before resorting to using force. They sell and buy anomalous items from / to anomalous groups and they also dip their feet into the drug and gun business selling high grade drugs or military standard weapons to highest bidders or any customer that knows about their true business . They live off the veil of secrecy because the moment the veil of secrecy becomes broken a lot of their stuff becomes worthless. In the server their focus is to supply other GOIs weapons and drugs to help them fight the foundation and use their legal club in the over city as front for their shady business. there main objective is to make money and make a lot anyway they can while staying unnoticed 

Why is MC&D different to any other GOI?: it different from a lot of there GOI cause they try stay as far from the foundation and stay well out there when doing their business and they have access to sell drug and guns to whoever know about the shady side of the business 

Someone has revealed that you are MC&D, what do you do and why?: I would try and capture them and take them to club and find out what they know about MC&D and try get some info out of them before killing them to make sure they can never reveal who we are and if the foundation tries to raid us I would ask other GOI to help us out and return the favour back to them when the time is right  

Have you read the job rules (In the Rules thread) and the Code of Conduct/Permissions in this thread?(One word is not a valid answer): yes I have read the rule thread and the code of conduct 

Current Ranks
🖕
Past Ranks

EX-IRP Ranks -  Sith temple guard - Fleet SNR LT - DT commander - EX-SCP ranksSenior-Moderator - nu-7 SGT with med and support spec - Alpha- 1 agent - MC&D salesmen 💰

scotland.jpg.187333987d3208886819001174b2af6f.jpg